No announcement yet.

Next Project: mid-engine Hayabusa-powered Miata.....the Miatabusa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I've seen this. Interesting..
    1988 Mazda 323 Sedan - All motor KL. 11.5:1 forged, Interprep cams and valvetrain, ITBS..

Comment

Originally posted by dp35 View Post
      Hey Dan, I have some Longacre scales that would be perfect for this project. Used & not expensive. Please send me a PM for details (I can't send to you cause I don't have any posts here).
      I don't think Dan saw this. Would someone else please PM Dan for me & let him know I'd like to help him with this project? (This forum doesn't allow anyone with less than 15 posts to send a PM, and I'd rather not waste everyone's time posting nothing)
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dp35 View Post
        I don't think Dan saw this. Would someone else please PM Dan for me & let him know I'd like to help him with this project? (This forum doesn't allow anyone with less than 15 posts to send a PM, and I'd rather not waste everyone's time posting nothing)
        Thanks.

Thanks for the post, but the budget for the car is blown up until after January, so I can't buy any new things for it at the moment. Just doing some of the grunt (free) work as it sits.
        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
          Thanks for the post, but the budget for the car is blown up until after January, so I can't buy any new things for it at the moment. Just doing some of the grunt (free) work as it sits.
          Wait, you didn't even ask "how much?". I'm talking about some real scales with (home made) roll off pads for less than you're talking about spending on an inferior setup.

I like your project & want to help. I have to be in Sac next Thurs 12/18, if you're interested.

Comment

Has it been 11 weeks yet... (Heavy Breathing)
            93 PGT Kitted and all -sold,
            Current 93 PGT-ZE-T So far: 12" brakes, ZE, T3/T4 turbo, 2.5" exhaust , ACT 6-puck, MSD6AL+2step, Coilovers, 245/45/17x9 cobra r, 67mm TB, MS II, traction bars, meth inj. and more.
            1980 Corvette Vortec 350 and side pipes

OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE LOSING

Comment

No work done since last pics. I've had to focus more time on finding a job and my getting my thesis proposal done, and I've spent too much time with the Probe.

I'm working with a friend of mine to develop some 3-D scanning so we can model the whole Miata, so that will take a while as well since we're trying to do it with (nearly) free software and currently the Probe is taking up shop space.
              90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
              93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
              97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
              90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

That would be awesome, I recently bought a 1990 miata as well. I was gonna turn it into a drift car, but decided that I can turn profit on clean title car and get one with salvage title for racing.
                Last edited by artsvetkov; March 29, 2015, 03:13 PM.
                93 PGT Kitted and all -sold,
                Current 93 PGT-ZE-T So far: 12" brakes, ZE, T3/T4 turbo, 2.5" exhaust , ACT 6-puck, MSD6AL+2step, Coilovers, 245/45/17x9 cobra r, 67mm TB, MS II, traction bars, meth inj. and more.
                1980 Corvette Vortec 350 and side pipes

OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE LOSING

Comment

Hmmm I want an update on this, since July 15 came and went and is rolling around another 365 nights of blunder.
                  I think it's an obsession!
                  http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/911982_1

Comment

Working...
                  X