Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey you guys. Guess what... I have a 95pgt and I'm BACK! Building the car with my TONS of parts from my first 8 probes. Hell yeah!
    96 PGT - 14.639 @ 91.54 mph N/A 2.025 60' - 2605 lbs
    CS Lip ll Megasquirt ll ZE-IM ll Hotshot Headers ll PRM CAI ll Illuminas/Intrax ll 6 puck/MX3 FW ll RR Shifter ll 19" Giovanna Kobell Black Roof ll Black Leather
    93 PGT-ZE - 14.433 @ 96.06mph N/A 2.159 60' - street tires - 2555lbs
    ZEX ll Seli Cams ll Walbro ll Fidanza/DXD ll Addco ll PS Headers ll 65mm TB ll PRM CAI ll Blues and GC's ll MX6 Black Leather

Comment

Originally posted by knightrider07 View Post
      Doanh, welcome. The Texas scene is slowly dying off. Not a whole lot of people left that still own their probes. Majority has sold it off and upgraded. I hope you enjoy your probe and once again Welcome to ProbeTalk
      I still have mine. But I also have a 99 626 ES V6 Manual.
      1989 Ford Probe GT
      KL Swap-Turboed-MAF-OBDII-Factory Keyless-HVAC
      Tuned with AEM's FIC
      "Does the job, hits the spot, it's the Ford Probe"
      -Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

I'm glad you guys are still around. I say we all meet up soon

1994 Ford Probe Gt
        Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
        2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
        1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Just picked up an 89 GT this weekend. Don't know why I just can't stay away from these darn things... lol.

Oh btw josh paul is looking for a second gen again =P
          tell him if you run across a decent one.
          92 PGTt3/t4, hks pipes, large fmic, 460cc inj, chipped, tucked
          89 MX6 GT planned KL swap + nitrous + turbo
          93' PGT Junked
          93' PGT Sold... then riced out.

Comment

Originally posted by mvaughn1 View Post
            Hey you guys. Guess what... I have a 95pgt and I'm BACK! Building the car with my TONS of parts from my first 8 probes. Hell yeah!
            It's been a looooong time man.
            SOLD 94GT -18" Verde Kaos wheels || M62 clutched S/C || KLZE 2.7 liter stroked Cryo'd crank || Crower rods || CP pistons(10:1) || ported ZE heads || PRM filer || Pacesetter headers 2.5 cat || clutch master stage 3 kit || MX3 flywheel || Mike Seli CPU || R1 coilovers || Sensei bodykit || 67mm TB || Walbro 255 ||

Comment

hey yall, just got an 89 gt from my dad's friend for free. well kinda free, did a little mechanic work and carpenter work for him for it. he was gonna scrap it. i live around 35 minutes west of houston, Wallis, Tx. yall do any meets? i know when i had my svt focus, we met up all the time. maybe we can collaborate, i know the mod for the texas region real well on focaljet.com.
              89 Probe GT-T stock for now
              94 swapped Civic (under construction)
              98 Eddie Bauer 4x4 Expedition
              91 S10 blazer for sale make me an offer

Comment

Welcome Flipside. I am not sure how many people are left in that area but im sure we all would like to start having meets again

1994 Ford Probe Gt
                Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
                2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
                1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Appreciate the welcoming. It would be cool to meet up with some other folks that can school me on these cars, and help me out with parts and such. People seem friendly enough, vs other forums where you get bashed when you ask a question. I don't mind driving some miles for a meet up. Just to make it worth while Haha. Bbq, horse shoes, stuff like that Haha. Maybe we can collaborate knightrider and come up with something, get the scene a little more open.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Oh. And were you ever at a Houston focus OG meet a few years back? There were two(I think) probe owners that came out and I didn't get to talk to them. Bubble style probes though.

Comment

New to the site. Own 89gt ebay purchase. Just started working on it and I need to get my hands on a few parts. Any direction on 89gt parts (front fender, driver side door). blue/grey interior...dont know the name that is used on this site.

Comment

Yeah it would be great to have a Texas meet. I am in Houston and know of a couple other nice Probes here.
                      Jeff - 94 Probe GT - 2nd owner - Stock but just getting started, but limited budget
                      Todo:HEI mod asap/Install my Injen cold air intake, valve cover gaskets, possibly head gasket
                      Planned:G4 IM/Bored TB/High flow cat/Cat back exhaust/17 or 18 inch rims /Mazdaspeed rotors and brakes front/Protege brakes back with e-brake (MTX here)/Sleepy mod/Sensei Body Kit w/hood/Someday would like to switch to ZE

Comment

I've been looking for other probes around here, katy, Sealy, Houston area and can't find anyone! Lol

Comment

Any other Probe owners in the San Antonio area?
                          1994 PGT - restoration in progress
                          2003 Explorer XLS
                          1999 Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible
                          1994 PSE (Sold)
                          1976 Capri II RS (Sold)

Comment

There was one, but i bought his probes :/
                            Ford Probe the basterd child of Mazda and Ford!!

Comment

How do i get on the Houston list?

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Hey im in league city looking for guys around the houston area i have a project mx6 ive been racing at ifo

Comment

hello.....how do i make the list?

Comment

Working...
                                X