Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > Mr. Speed

Mr. Speed Visit Mr. Speed for all of your boost needs!

February 22nd, 2006, 10:43 PM   #1
Adlorin
Kompressed

: Aug 2001
: ZoomzooM
: 2,109
2.0L SC kit sale! Limited run, only 10 will be made!

It's likely that you have been following my threads on here, or other Mazda boards and have been following the progress of things. Well here's where we stand, I'm in the process (about half way done) of making 10 kits to test the waters with, gage interest and see how people react.

I'm working hard to get these all done and shipped in March, I need as quick of a turn around as I can provide. In order to make this happen, I need people who are willing to buy right now and get their kits in a few weeks.

The Base kit is $800 shipped in the US; please note that 3% upcharge fees are added to the prices on the website. If you wish to pay with check or money order, the price will be 3% less expensive than posted on the website. I do need one person to pay in paypal though for sure; this will allow me to finish obtaining the blow off valves as quickly as possible right now.

Below the link will take you to the general SC kit page on my website; this shows the current kits and kits that are or will be in works.
http://mrspeed.biz/SuperchargerKits.aspx

This one will give you a little general information of questions asked over and over; if you can think of another good question I will post it on there, and maybe even link in your name to embarrass you.. er I mean, give credit.
http://mrspeed.biz/fs-sckit-info.aspx

This one is for a handful of images: Note, all of my prototypes from here on out will be in this copper finish. The plan is to make half of the kits in Mirror Chrome, the other half in Antique silver vein. Email me when you order to let me know what color you want. If you REALLY want the copper though, I will do it up for ya no problem. Hehe.
http://mrspeed.biz/fs-sckit-images.aspx

Lastly, this will have information for purchasing.
http://mrspeed.biz/fs-sckit.aspx

If you wish to do check or money order, it's addressed to
Mr.Speed
2541 Selma St.
Holt Michigan, 48842

Please email first on check/money order, so I can give you the correct reduced price. Fyi, I really prefer check/money order because my bank will post it same day which allows me to use the money that much quicker; but, paypal is welcome!!

This post will be edited over time to reflect if there is still a spot open or not. Their has been a lot of generated interest over the last few months, everyone who has emailed me at adlorin@mrspeed.biz will get a single spam mail saying that kits are ready to sell and link 'em to here.

Sold to and paid in full:
1 NolanSpawn
2 Kanyon86
3 James Barton
4 Corey Rossiter
5 Terry Broadley

5 Left! oi!

update your email address y0

February 23rd, 2006, 12:13 AM   #2
trebuchet03

: Oct 2005
: 4
Alright adlorin I wish I had the dinero :/ But its good to see it finally go to production

Any info on the $100 CAI? Or just 1 thing at a time?

February 23rd, 2006, 03:59 PM   #3
kanyon86
PT Regular

: Mar 2004
: Lorain Ohio
: 37
: 644
Ah ha add me to that list and check your paypal buddy

As always updated pictures

February 24th, 2006, 12:16 PM   #4
nolanspawn
Donating Member

: Sep 2001
: 8,575
Woot!!! Whine!!!!

February 27th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #5
PGT97_Racer

: May 2004
: Gatineau, QC, Canada
: 2,647
I am suprised that there aren't more people jumping in on this.

KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and

February 27th, 2006, 11:17 PM   #6
Adlorin
Kompressed

:
I am suprised that there aren't more people jumping in on this.
Yes, no kidding! It's comming along though, slowly but surely.

Btw for everyone interested - I remessured things, and test fit, checked clearances and all that.. so the air filter is getting moved. The system will utilize a couple more 90 degree bends from the air box, and move the filter closer to the splash guard.

This seems to be of good interest to everyone, so I'm going to do it.

btw; if you get in on this sale, the price will NOT bump up for you - but after the sale, the kits will be a little more expensive because of the addition. Better hurry, 5 spots left!!

~patrick

:
Alright adlorin I wish I had the dinero :/ But its good to see it finally go to production

Any info on the $100 CAI? Or just 1 thing at a time?
I have the parts for the 2.0L CAI's now, just not the time to finish 'em up. So they WILL happen, just not today; March for 100% certain though!

Thanks for keeping interest!
~Patrick

: Automerged Doublepost

March 6th, 2006, 10:06 PM   #7
SPLXTREM
POC Mod

: Apr 2001
: At the local SPL competition woopin yo a$$
: 40
: 1,421
Hey man,
Empty yo pm box!!!lol. Anyway, if paypal will work I will paypal about what we talked about in that pm ASAP!
Let me know SOON.
Thanks again,
Terry

President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom

March 6th, 2006, 10:09 PM   #8
Adlorin
Kompressed

Wow, 3 spots left! ooo!

March 12th, 2006, 01:32 PM   #9
SPLXTREM
POC Mod

Hey Patrick,
I sent you 2 payments for the 2.0 supercharger kit. Please reserve me one.
Thanks,
Terry

March 12th, 2006, 06:09 PM   #10
DirtyT
Donating Member

: Mar 2005
: FT. Meade, MD
: 328
Pat

I sent you a PM! Let me know brother.
!!!Still Under Construction!!!

March 27th, 2006, 04:31 AM   #11
SPLXTREM
POC Mod

Umm... Patrick?
Are you having problems with your site? Getting kind of worried as this is how I found out that PMO took my money and ran. Thier site was shut down and my money went bye bye.

Don't mean to insinuate anything, just want to know whats going on.
Thanks,
Terry

March 27th, 2006, 04:41 AM   #12
nolanspawn
Donating Member

No I think his server is having issues. I talked to him only hours ago.

Josh

March 27th, 2006, 05:01 AM   #13
SPLXTREM
POC Mod

:
No I think his server is having issues. I talked to him only hours ago.

Josh

Cool, was just wondering.
Sorry for jumping to any conclusions.
Thanks,
Terry

March 28th, 2006, 08:16 AM   #14
sh0gunMX
Balls Across The Nose

: Sep 2003
: New York
: 56
Im getting a little worried myself I tried to email but I got a failed to delivery message email...Patrick if your reading this please write back...Im curious to know about my s/c and blower I ordered for my v6.

March 29th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #15
SPLXTREM
POC Mod

Hey Patrick,
Can we get an update here please?
Thanks,
Terry

I'm about 15 seconds away from contacting paypal and filing a claim here .

March 30th, 2006, 06:00 PM   #16
nolanspawn
Donating Member

Dude he posted an update about the website in this forum of his. Might try researching before freaking out. And given that he works maybe he cant get on PT all the time.

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701194168

Josh

March 30th, 2006, 07:04 PM   #17
SPLXTREM
POC Mod

Yeah,
I saw that right after I posted this. But it still would be nice for an update on the kits anyway. He said they would ship by the end of March. I know he is busy but good customer service involves keeping the customers informed.
I guess I still have a bad taste in my mouth over the whole deal with "that other business". They took a butt load of money from me. It has left me very cautious about who I give my money to.
I will retract my claim at paypal provided I get a response from Patrick in the next 2 days.
I have nothing against Patrick, this is just me being cautious.
Thanks,
Terry

March 30th, 2006, 07:38 PM   #18
sh0gunMX
Balls Across The Nose

: Sep 2003
: New York
: 56
:
Yeah,
I saw that right after I posted this. But it still would be nice for an update on the kits anyway. He said they would ship by the end of March. I know he is busy but good customer service involves keeping the customers informed.
I guess I still have a bad taste in my mouth over the whole deal with "that other business". They took a butt load of money from me. It has left me very cautious about who I give my money to.
I will retract my claim at paypal provided I get a response from Patrick in the next 2 days.
Thanks,
Terry
There was no way you could get your money back from that other company? Cant paypal verify that the transaction did indeed happen?

March 30th, 2006, 07:43 PM   #19
PGT97_Racer

: May 2004
: Gatineau, QC, Canada
: 2,647
:
Yeah,
Thanks,
Terry
Try waiting over a year for a Kit.. A few weeks aint going to kill you man! I am pretty sure his priority are to wrap up the 2.5L kits.

KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and

March 30th, 2006, 08:23 PM   #20
SPLXTREM
POC Mod

:
There was no way you could get your money back from that other company? Cant paypal verify that the transaction did indeed happen?

Yes they can, problem is that they only give you 90 days to file a claim. Well needless to say the parts were quoted to take at least 90 days to get to me. So I waited and got screwed.

:
Try waiting over a year for a Kit.. A few weeks aint going to kill you man! I am pretty sure his priority are to wrap up the 2.5L kits.

I absolutely have no problem with waiting. And I have waited 1 year+ to get parts or a refund from the "that other company". So yes I know how to wait. I just wanted an update thats all. As I said before "This is just me being cautious". This is my money not yours so if I feel I need to do things to insure that the above mentioned raping I took doesn't happen again thats my business.
Like I said I have nothing against Patrick. I don't even know him. I'm just being cautious.

March 31st, 2006, 02:58 AM   #21
Adlorin
Kompressed

:
Im getting a little worried myself I tried to email but I got a failed to delivery message email...Patrick if your reading this please write back...Im curious to know about my s/c and blower I ordered for my v6.

Moo? PM me, and I'll get ya squared away on what's up right now.

~Patrick

:
Right now, my priority is everything at once. It's really the only way to fund everything, for everyone. I know it's going to piss off a few guys from the shafted 2.5L bb, but, this is the only way for me to realistically complete this as quickly as I can. My house hasn't sold yet, nor was I able to refinance it, so those two money options haven't been able to do any good for me. =(

~Patrick

:
Yes they can, problem is that they only give you 90 days to file a claim. Well needless to say the parts were quoted to take at least 90 days to get to me. So I waited and got screwed.

I absolutely have no problem with waiting. And I have waited 1 year+ to get parts or a refund from the "that other company". So yes I know how to wait. I just wanted an update thats all. As I said before "This is just me being cautious". This is my money not yours so if I feel I need to do things to insure that the above mentioned raping I took doesn't happen again thats my business.
Like I said I have nothing against Patrick. I don't even know him. I'm just being cautious.

Yea well, considering that I have actually delivered a good portion of my products and have remained easly accessable to EVERYONE.. you don't have anything to worry about. Hell, my home address, home telephone number and cell phone numbers are posted all over this website.. it would be REALLY hard for me to try to run away and hide. If I were to say 50 people from PT have visited me, at my house, at one point or another, that would be a very conervative estimate. Dick and nuts took everyones money, and got a house; I've lost my house because of this and my commitment to fullfill all of my obligations. Two different scnenarios, and people; and only one of us has a conscience who has lost alot of sleep and hair over this whole ordeal.

March 31st, 2006, 03:11 AM   #22
SPLXTREM
POC Mod

Hey Patrick,
All I asked for was an update, you did that, and I really appreciate it. As promised I have canceled the claims. I just got worried when your site was down and you didn't reply to my posts. I did sort of jump the gun, but I hope you understand why.
Again I appreciate the piece of mind you have given me. Can't wait to get this kit.
Sorry for jumping the gun.
Thanks again,
Terry

March 31st, 2006, 09:54 AM   #23
nolanspawn
Donating Member

Mooo......woot!!!

April 4th, 2006, 04:47 PM   #24
Adlorin
Kompressed

Well, this is still happening - I still need 4 more buyers though so this can wrap up quickly! Someone did a charge back, who is no longer on the list, so all of the $ I had in the pp account is frozen. Lovely. I was JUST ready to get the plates finished up too so i could get to powder coating, then shipment. Sooo close!! =) I'll have updated pictures in a couple of days here showing the new piping design with the integrated cold air intake. :Tup:

April 4th, 2006, 04:55 PM   #25
nolanspawn
Donating Member

Come on guys, damn good price. Dont miss out.

Josh

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.