Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > Mr. Speed

Mr. Speed Visit Mr. Speed for all of your boost needs!

October 8th, 2006, 02:30 PM   #101
Corey5188
BATN, but also known as:
bmule

: Apr 2004
: Belton, Missouri
: 952
i was wondering the same thing, like when will we know if our specific stuff was shipped?

October 8th, 2006, 05:26 PM   #102
Adlorin
Kompressed

: Aug 2001
: ZoomzooM
: 2,109
:
Pat did all my "little stuff" (clutch, flywheel,injectord, ect.) get shipped except the fuel pump or is that goig out later?
I have everything, but the clutch setup. I'll get that asap for you!

~Patrick

:
i was wondering the same thing, like when will we know if our specific stuff was shipped?
When the kits them selves ship out, I'll post it up on here and a link to a page on MrSpeed so that you can have a centralized tracking number. Tonight I'll try to post up the current tracking numbers and people of who's getting whats.

~Patrick

:
No I did not get a list from you, nor the tracking number. I noticed on your website you have a pending orders page, are you planning on making use of that?

so should alot of people look forward to getting a box full of the beautiful powdercoated plumming? including myself?
Oh darn , I thought I sent you the number before I had left! I'll be back in town tonight though. Yes, the pending orders page is exactly where everything will be posted.

The boxes o' plumbing will be out very soon, just waiting for a couple last pieces then we are ready to wrap this up.

Okay, just so everyone knows, My family has switched our cell-phone plans around so my old number is no longer valid. The new cell phone number is 517.993.2088.

~Patrick

update your email address y0

: Automerged Doublepost

October 9th, 2006, 01:43 PM   #103
Corey5188
BATN, but also known as:
bmule

cant wait

October 9th, 2006, 05:33 PM   #104
knightrider07
POC Mod

: Aug 2003
: Rejuvenating TXPOC
: 3,542
well today is my bday please tell me my stuff is apart of the few people that is getting shipped out. That would be a very good bday present for me

Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny

2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not

1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

October 9th, 2006, 09:55 PM   #105
Corey5188
BATN, but also known as:
bmule

happy birthday!

October 10th, 2006, 12:48 AM   #106
bedwards6954
Donating Member

: Jul 2006
: Northwest
: 1,942
Happy B-Day!! I hope we all get stuff soon!!!!!

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

October 10th, 2006, 01:54 PM   #107
Corey5188
BATN, but also known as:
bmule

patrick, i had a question

the plans for the Intercoolers, i take it that those are toast? did you have like a blue print or measurements for it?

and the plans for the pulleys to up psi to 10-12, what about those... i was planning on boosting about that much, since you said the stock internals can handle about that... any idea about those?

October 10th, 2006, 09:58 PM   #108
Adlorin
Kompressed

:
patrick, i had a question

the plans for the Intercoolers, i take it that those are toast? did you have like a blue print or measurements for it?

and the plans for the pulleys to up psi to 10-12, what about those... i was planning on boosting about that much, since you said the stock internals can handle about that... any idea about those?
Yes, the intercooler plans are nixed. I don't like how much of the frame has to be hacked up to make room for piping to fit properly. Plans/measurements are going to be dependant upon every different intercooler.. so the plans i had may not work for someone else.

Pull plans i still have, but I'm not going to make any over-sized crank pulleys for the 2.0l.s

October 10th, 2006, 11:35 PM   #109
Corey5188
BATN, but also known as:
bmule

can you maybe give me some idea on how to get one made and what size i would need for like ten or twelve or fifteen psi if i wanted?

also, when does the power die off (like when in the rpm range)?

October 11th, 2006, 12:23 AM   #110
bedwards6954
Donating Member

I was intrested in the pushing 10-12psi aswell it will run around 7psi stock right?
I still need the tracking number and where to send that flywheel.
thanks

October 11th, 2006, 11:39 AM   #111
Adlorin
Kompressed

Couplers have arrived, we are still waiting on the air filters though. Once those are here, we are good for shipment!

:
can you maybe give me some idea on how to get one made and what size i would need for like ten or twelve or fifteen psi if i wanted?

also, when does the power die off (like when in the rpm range)?
If you are serious about charge cooling with a roots-type supercharger (Eaton) a front mount intercooler really isn't the way to go. A water / alch injection system will provide the best results.

October 11th, 2006, 12:06 PM   #112
kanyon86
PT Regular

: Mar 2004
: Lorain Ohio
: 37
: 644
:
Couplers have arrived, we are still waiting on the air filters though. Once those are here, we are good for shipment!

If you are serious about charge cooling with a roots-type supercharger (Eaton) a front mount intercooler really isn't the way to go. A water / alch injection system will provide the best results.
I had the idea of using an mr2 intercooler system not sure how well that would work

As always updated pictures

October 11th, 2006, 12:53 PM   #113
bedwards6954
Donating Member

I was intrested in pushing 10-12psi aswell, what would be needed to do that, how?
what psi will the supercharger put out with stock pullys on motor? ?
I still need the tracking number?
where do I need to send the flywheel?

that is so cool about the couplers I so can't wait to get this kit!!!
a water / alch injection system. where does that go? how does it work?

pat PM me with the info

October 11th, 2006, 07:44 PM   #114
Corey5188
BATN, but also known as:
bmule

:
I was intrested in pushing 10-12psi aswell, what would be needed to do that, how?
what psi will the supercharger put out with stock pullys on motor? ?
I still need the tracking number?
where do I need to send the flywheel?

that is so cool about the couplers I so can't wait to get this kit!!!
a water / alch injection system. where does that go? how does it work?

pat PM me with the info
no post it here... im interested as well...

why isnt a FMIC the way to go?

October 12th, 2006, 12:27 AM   #115
bcmurphy87
Donating Member

: Dec 2005
: carrollton, ga
: 33
: 717
yea i thought i was good to go but just required to much frame hacking, i excited bout boost but i want more as well, can we out source another pulley for more boost. I4 live for high boost to go fast dont leave us hangin lol
MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

October 12th, 2006, 12:57 AM   #116
bedwards6954
Donating Member

:
no post it here... im interested as well...
sorry Bmule, i was wanting pat to PM me on the tracking number and the info about the flywheel.

the intercooler is to cool the hot air produced by a turbo cuz its playing with the extremly hot exhaust, so sense a supercharger does not deal with that heat from the exaust its not neccesary to use an intercooler. another note a intercooler can loose up to 2psi, and if our output is 7psi then we would only have a wooping 5psi. I want to know more about this water injection stuff and to increase our psi with larger/smaller pullys

October 12th, 2006, 11:11 AM   #117
SPLXTREM
POC Mod

: Apr 2001
: At the local SPL competition woopin yo a$$
: 40
: 1,421
:
sorry Bmule, i was wanting pat to PM me on the tracking number and the info about the flywheel.

the intercooler is to cool the hot air produced by a turbo cuz its playing with the extremly hot exhaust, so sense a supercharger does not deal with that heat from the exaust its not neccesary to use an intercooler. another note a intercooler can loose up to 2psi, and if our output is 7psi then we would only have a wooping 5psi. I want to know more about this water injection stuff and to increase our psi with larger/smaller pullys
Google Snow Performance, It will tell you everything you need to know about water/alchohol injection. Basically a stream of atomized water or water + methanol is injected into the intake making the air charge significantly cooler. This is said to be more efficient than an intercooler. You would have to mount a tank to hold this water mixture somewhere in the vehicle.

Hope that helps.
Terry

President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom

October 12th, 2006, 11:51 AM   #118
Corey5188
BATN, but also known as:
bmule

:

actually, just because its not exhaust driven doesn't mean the air isnt hot. Its still hot, in the same manner, becase the heat is formed from compressing the air...

October 12th, 2006, 04:36 PM   #119
blaze_tylr

: Dec 2005
: Lousiana
: 358
so do you have anything els lleft for sale ? what did you do with the intake mani SC's ?

October 13th, 2006, 02:26 AM   #120
SPLXTREM
POC Mod

: Apr 2001
: At the local SPL competition woopin yo a$$
: 40
: 1,421
:
actually, just because its not exhaust driven doesn't mean the air isnt hot. Its still hot, in the same manner, becase the heat is formed from compressing the air...
And the fact that the sc is bolted to the block, and located close to the exhaust manifold.

President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom

October 14th, 2006, 12:03 AM   #121
bedwards6954
Donating Member

well its friday, did we get the air filters in?

October 14th, 2006, 12:04 AM   #122
Corey5188
BATN, but also known as:
bmule

still no word from the p-man? Thats no good...

October 14th, 2006, 07:36 AM   #123
sh0gunMX
Balls Across The Nose

: Sep 2003
: New York
: 37
: 56
Well I figured I would just give up and take the loss for what I paid for than I dug this thread up. I have ordered and been waiting since late Feb of this year for my stuff. And probably am one of the only ones that has this much money tied up in this.

2.5 Kit
Mega Squirt
Eaton Blower

I have roughly 2000.00 floating around that I paid for my kit with. Pat please tell me mine is comming to me soon in all honesty. I have tried to send you im's and havent heard anything.

October 14th, 2006, 12:07 PM   #124
Corey5188
BATN, but also known as:
bmule

:
Well I figured I would just give up and take the loss for what I paid for than I dug this thread up. I have ordered and been waiting since late Feb of this year for my stuff. And probably am one of the only ones that has this much money tied up in this.

2.5 Kit
Mega Squirt
Eaton Blower

I have roughly 2000.00 floating around that I paid for my kit with. Pat please tell me mine is comming to me soon in all honesty. I have tried to send you im's and havent heard anything.
you're not alone, we all have thousands into this this...... most of us waiting for a kit anyways....

October 14th, 2006, 12:13 PM   #125
bedwards6954
Donating Member

:
FYI, all of the powdercoating stuff less Alasandros was shipped out thursday. I sent out a few boxes of 'odds and ends' parts that I owed people as well that day, yes brandon, one of them is yours.
Has anyone recieved any of these items that where shipped out thursday the 5th? I did not get a tracking number for my stuff, and I fiqure, that myself and others would get there stuff friday, I did not get anything, maybe today I will, I just wanted to see if anybody else got tracking numbers or there items?

thanks guys

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.