This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need to get an hold of Probe Addiction

Please use the emails supplied on their website.
    Their email address is sales@probeaddiction.com

Business is open Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.

In order to reach them by phone you should call in between the hours of 11.am. - 6 p.m. Also bare in mind they are NOT open on Saturday, Sunday and / or Holidays!

Also note that sometimes the shop is busy and CANNOT answer the phone, so you best bet is to email them for a quick reply. Kenny due to his busy schedule does not have the time to check here, so these are the best ways to get a hold of him.

If you use the above info and still can't reach him.
    PM me and I will try to reach him since we communicate a great deal.
    Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; January 18, 2006, 06:11 PM.
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Oh cool maybe I'll just contact you if I have any problems since you know him personally

Comment

If you have issues or inquiries about an order please submit the following via PM to keep it private.

Buyer Name:
      Email Used:
      Order #:
      Item Description:

Please be sure to contact Probe Addiction prior to making orders to see if items are in stock. I have helped out a few of you get your questions answered and/or refunds. I do NOT work for Probe Addiction but I am merely helping out as a favor to ken and to all those who have bought something recently.
      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

i hope he checks his email today or my HID kit is going to the wrong address and they wont be able to contact me.

paypal wasnt updated and i messed up.

check your email kenny!!
        1997 Honda Del Sol S

Comment

is it abnormal to pay for a product a month ago, and have no responses from emails or anything?
          1994 PGT -Stock Before and After
          1995 PGT - I/H/E Before

Comment

To Crimson Red

Ive tried emailing this guy on sales@probeaddiction.com on numerous occasions over the last 2weeks and he still refuses to respond. He responded to my emails within minutes when I made enquiries about purchasing the part but now that he has got my money I can just wait.
            97 GT PROBE KLZE
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2917620/1

Comment

Working...
            X