Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was on the MOPOC site. whos car is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was on the MOPOC site. whos car is this?

http://mopoc.net/members/antonioa/antonio.htm

Antonio Ayala is the name on there. . .

but does anyone ever talk to this dude, is he an active member?

im diggin the car just about everything but the wing. but still the wing looks good on that car. just not my taste.

reason being was i was curious what kinda corners he has on the car. and how he did the headlight mod.
    Jesse

'97 Pearl White Audi A4 Quattro 1.8t

'97 Ninja EX250R Blown engine
    '93 Electric Blue PGT MTX Sold & totaled

dang thats nice. at first i hated the shogun nose on a probe but i'm starting to like it now.
    my email is NOT working and i need to fix it ASAP!

Comment

bleh..uhmm..ok..bleh...uhmm ok

yeah i dont like the wing or the nose either but they seem to go good together...and if u ever find out how he did the headlights i wanna know too cause mine are kinda screwed up..thanks

/john
      .::.89.MX6.GT.::.

Comment

how about maybe sending him an email? I don't think i've ever seen his name posting anything, so you probably wont get much luck here.
        they send you off to college, try to gain a little knowledge,
        But all you want to do is learn how to score

Comment

ask james

Comment

Originally posted by nosofast
            ask james
            Or just open your eyes and look at his email address that is listed....
            SOLD-1993 PGT Rio Red, 5-speed w/ PRM Intake, Greddy SP Catback Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Magnecore Plug Wires, Random Tech. High-Flow Cat, Eibach Springs, Tokico HB Struts, Freedom Design FSTB, Road/Race Engin. RSTB, MBX Motorsport Floor Bar, Addco Rear Antisway bar, PRD STS, MBX Motorsport Gauge-Pillar, AutoMeter Gauges, etc.....
            2005 WRX Obsidean Black, 5-speed, transformation has begun...slowly...

Comment

ummmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by GTblaze

Or just open your eyes and look at his email address that is listed....
              we tired to but he never replyed maybe he is a ghost pocer

Comment

Re: ummmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by nosofast

we tired to but he never replyed maybe he is a ghost pocer
                Hmmmm, kinda spooky....
                SOLD-1993 PGT Rio Red, 5-speed w/ PRM Intake, Greddy SP Catback Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Magnecore Plug Wires, Random Tech. High-Flow Cat, Eibach Springs, Tokico HB Struts, Freedom Design FSTB, Road/Race Engin. RSTB, MBX Motorsport Floor Bar, Addco Rear Antisway bar, PRD STS, MBX Motorsport Gauge-Pillar, AutoMeter Gauges, etc.....
                2005 WRX Obsidean Black, 5-speed, transformation has begun...slowly...

Comment

that wing is sick, its actually the t2 spoiler, not the shogun, there's a world of difference

Comment

Re: Re: ummmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by GTblaze

Hmmmm, kinda spooky....
                    thats what i was think not kinda spooky but very very spooky

Comment

actually, more than half the members on that list are inactive...
                      In our memories, he lives. Janusz we will miss you
                      99 Arrest Me Red MGT

Comment

He was at a meet I had before the club was started in May of 01..... Greg and I are the only ones that were there that are still active in STL.

He went into the air force during the summer of that year.
                        ~Liz~
                        97 Rio Red GTS MTX
                        PASSED ON TO THE NEXT GENERATION: Chthonian

Comment

Originally posted by Blk95PGT
                          He was at a meet I had before the club was started in May of 01..... Greg and I are the only ones that were there that are still active in STL.

He went into the air force during the summer of that year.
                          Thank you for a good reply! info i needed to know.

and yes i have emailed the dude before no reply so thanks for that idea.
                          Jesse

'97 Pearl White Audi A4 Quattro 1.8t

'97 Ninja EX250R Blown engine
                          '93 Electric Blue PGT MTX Sold & totaled

Comment

Ghost Pocer

He's a nice guy, he and I e-mailed back and forth for a while when the club was first started, but as Liz said, he's gone for the time being. I never did meet him.

-James R.

Originally posted by QwkGTProbe

Thank you for a good reply! info i needed to know.

and yes i have emailed the dude before no reply so thanks for that idea.
                            James Ransom
                            www.MOPOC.net
                            2000 Millenia
                            (1995 PGT - SOLD)

Comment

Allright, seeing as how im very interested in this myself, im gonna take a shot at it. Topic being, Headlight mod. Plexiglas is fun to work with and not -that- difficult if you have experience with it in the past (which i have) im lookin for 1, or possibly 2 people interested in tryin this with me, gonna take work, but with all the people asking for them, we can make some nice $$, email me at Cyrus01@kc.rr.com or if you have my phone from a meet or something call me, im not takin more than 2 people unless i decide later that i absolutely need em. Email away! Gotta have time on your hands atleast once a week (once every 7 days, to clarify) and maybe 5 hours or more (preferabally more) to work with. Msg me, i may already have one person, checking with him tonight/tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X