Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > General > Bulk Buys

Bulk Buys Save some bucks, buy in Bulk!

September 25th, 2019, 04:58 PM   #1
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

: Feb 2004
: Alabama
: 57
: 5,897
Colt Cams shipper

If Probetalk ever comes back to full speed -I am sure there will be a Colt Cams Bulk Buy. Last time I talked to Geoff he said he was willing to do a BB.

So I have designed a shipper for our cams. It is made of four very thick wall tubes all fastened together. This will keep the cams from damaging each other or possibly getting broken/bent during shipping.

I will probably sell them for around $25 each. They will only be for cams with no gears -and so the gears would need to be removed. However -when Geoff does the cams he has to remove the gear anyway. This just makes it much easier and safer to ship them.

I will post some pics as soon as I have trimmed them to size and come up with a good end sealing method.

-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

« | »

thread
Looking for a set of ZE cams or Colt NA cams deyan Michigan Probe Owners Club 0 March 10th, 2013 08:20 PM
FS: 93 I4 Utah First money takes, will take to shipper jiggly 2nd Gen Vehicles 4 March 1st, 2006 06:42 PM
Turbo or Race Colt Cams worth the money over ZE Cams ? TurboNed Forced Induction (Turbo/S.C.) 32 September 26th, 2005 02:41 PM
CAMS!CAMS!CAMS! RUN! Steentong 2nd Gen (93-97) V6 2.5L Performance 34 June 17th, 2002 04:38 PM
ZE HEADS/CAMS and COLT CAMS 323guy PT Member Sales 8 June 5th, 2002 08:54 AM

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.