ATX Possibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATX Possibility

I saw a very nice 95 ATX PGT on CL last month and the guy said he would get back to me later that day. Crickets. I moved on. Then a couple of days ago the seller got back in touch. He said he had not smogged it before now. He is in Mountain View near the Chevys.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in meeting up to see it this Saturday 6/13 at 3 pm. I have a copy of the posting at home and will add it tonight to this thread.

He called it a "Ford GT" and it looks like it is a PGT in the photos but he also says it is a 4 cyl. 78K odometer and he is asking $3400 OBO. OBO is what I aim for if the car is sound.

It would be great to see any of you while I check out this car.
    2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
    JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
    JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
    born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Here Is the Craigslist Ad from Last Month

Can't get a PDF in there (too large) and the posting doesn't exist anymore, but it is a medium dark blue, appears to have no paint issues. The interior is gray with the seat inserts having a white line abstract design (never saw that before).

The posting says "1994 Ford Probe GT Blue 4 cylinder Engine Automatic 72751 miles $3200 OBO" and the guy's name and phone #.
    JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
    JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold

Comment

I went to see the car - the seller was nowhere to be seen (I arrived about 5 minutes after the appointed time) but the car was parked on the street near the apartment complex where he lives. He had texted me and said he had to go back to work so I didn't get a chance to see the engine bay or sit in the car and test out the electrical stuff, but from an exterior walkaround, it is definitely a PGT, and it has power windows and driver's seat (I could see the buttons) and it is an ATX for sure. It has gray leather with the usual hole in the left side of the driver's seat bolster. I hope to see it tomorrow or sometime next week and take a test drive.

Comment

I hope he comes through for ya.
        Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Crickets again. I'm going to just move on. I would much rather buy a PGT from a PT member.

Comment

GT for sure.
            Sandon Lettieri
            1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
            2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

^^^ Definitely, Sandon.

Comment

Working...
              X