Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn squid I would like it, got any pics?
    No car, no home, no job

Comment

it's an engine....it looks like all other engines.
      '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
      '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
      '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSquid View Post
        it's an engine....it looks like all other engines.
        HA duh, have wiring harness and all that fun stuff?
        No car, no home, no job

Comment

WTB 4.11 Trans

WTB 4.11 transmission, working or not, it just needs to have 3rd gear.

Post reply here or send text to 8one3-8four2-7five79
          93 MX3 GS SE KLZE -- RIP 14.007 @ 98.46 1.991 60ft http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...3/IMG_0229.jpg
          92 MX3 GS-T -- Complete forged internals, klg4 solid lifter heads, 10:1 comp, 8psi for break-in/street, will increase in the near future UPDATE: I ditched the klg4 heads and went back to ze heads

Comment

Is there any other probe boys in wtb I know Sean and will but both are always to busy for anything help street races or even for questions if there are and there is a probe crew down here I would like to know and I hope it's not like honda crews cause usually u cant trust them thell always want somthing from ur car

Comment

well....this is the central florida section....sean and will and the others are in the south florida section. Unless of course you want to drive to orlando?
              '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
              '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs

Comment

ILOL if thought my probe would make man id be there I dnt have anywon around for help and the hole south Florida Mazda probe crew is no more they had renamed it and it didn't last very long but the whole crew broke up

Comment

We still get down from time to time, mostly at squids in casselberry

now that the track is open again we might start up meets again, been a while.

used to be a big thing now its an excuse to eat and woop squid in Unreal Tournament
                  PhotoPOC(tm)
                  MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                  93' PGT not stock
                  91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

just fired the probe back up , it sat for 2 years . If anyone comes across a decent passenger door let me know. I may need an egr valve Im hoping it's just plugged, but incase its not i may be asking if anyone has one
                    93 gt
                    95 tbird sc
                    2010 focus ses

Comment

I have egr valves

Comment

I have the original wheels from a 89 LX model. Two tires are bald and the other 2 are good, but have been sitting in my garage since I sold the car 8 years ago, so they might be dry rotted. I am in Palm Beach Gardens, but go up to Daytona once a month.

Comment

I have some 89 gt wheels in my back yard as well...tires are crappy on them. Not sure if we bothered keeping the 89 LX wheels but we do have the testarossa kit still.

Comment

cars for sale well folks time for me to get out if the Mazda game. need to sell my cars since 4 is to many to have. I have my 96 ford probe gt shitty condition but runs ok unknown miles engine uses no oil has lots of mods. this would make a great project car to turn into a race car to just beat on. has no a/c needs tires looking to get around $800.00. if interested I can send a mod list. also for sale my 2000 626 4 banger auto 175k has rebuilt tranny at 130k no a/c needs body work wrecked in front I drive this everyday get 28mpg mixed driving. looking for round $1200 for this both cars have clear titles ready to go. if interested pm for further info on these.

Comment

Need clutch alignment tool

anybodoy have a clutch alignment tool in jax, fl i could swing by and grab?
                              lol turboing a 626

Comment

I have a few of them but of course, I'm not in Jax....I can tell you though that a screwdriver is your friend. Yep, you got it...you can do it with a screw driver. If that's not good enough for you, a dowel rod the size of the bearing inside plus a piece of hose that will fit over the dowel and inside the clutch splines can do the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X