X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYF1
    Hey guys,
    I havent been on for a long time and just saw this post. Sounds good. Oh yeah, I haven't driven the Probe for a loooooong time so dont expect the turbo to be finished. I know, I know, but no one is more dissapointed that me.
    Id still love to see how fast the probe goes on the track with the turbo its a very pimp car even tho its more a track car
    The last time I drove it was when we met up at the west gate. The battery died and I have to get another one, but I think I should make it.
    That was actually a mx6.com meetup i was the only probe guy there besides u
    50 cent concert is on that night too so I may have to leave early.
    What are we doing? Meeting up in Melbourne and driving down there or meet there? What do you guys think?
    I think we are gonna meetup? so we know where our spot is in the show n shine will have to wait to steve replies.

Also what time does the show n shine start or open?
    The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
    The First Electric Supercharged Probe
    Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

Yep I think it would be a good idea to meet up before we hit the road 2 Geelong.

It would be great going in a small convoy.

Michael B and l live near each other so we could arrange to meet at some central point.

Have a beach umbrella but no Sun Shade

Does anyone have any thoughts about perhaps having a T shirt made or a cap to mark our day.

Australian 1996 SU Alpine Green, ATX, Pro-Speed Bosal S/S Muffller, Wheels:18 x 8 StarCorp Tracer II (Chrome), Tyres: Nexem N3000 235/40/18, Springs: Lowered on King Springs , Front Strut Brace:'Ractive', AirFilter :K & N AirFilter, Plugs: NGK Irridium, I.C.E: Pioneer Head Unit, Coustic 4 Channel Amp and Coustic 2 Channel Amp, Infinity Front Splits and Infinity 6 x 9 Rears, Sony Explode 10 inch Sub, various interior painted trim, Flames on Hoods etc

Comment

I'm not sure if i have a sunshade its in the back of my mind i do but it could be in bad condition.

I'm not sure about the T-shirts and hats i was actually gonna take a image i made down to knox to get printed on a shirt and maybe a hat for myself but it cost $15 for the shirt and $20 to $25 for the hat i don't remember that well i was gonna get one madeup while i was on holidays.

If anyone is interested in hats and shirts then we can get some done up it would look good to have a probe shirt made up and a hat if we were going to the show n shine it would promote the probe when we go wander around and have a look at all the other cars.

Comment

Originally posted by NiN^_^NiN
          I'm still in

I get holidays on the 6th and the 19th is my last day of my holidays so i'll do some work on making my engine look purrrty hehe
          like this?
          http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...31_19_full.jpg
          http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...131_7_full.jpg

Id like to paint my callipers but i got no idea how to lol
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059131/5
          2.5litres of mobility

Comment

Now thats very clean what did you do to get the black plastic looking so black n shiny? armoral?

I'm also gonna get my VC powdercoated too if i get some spare time if not i'll use some high temp paint i got ages ago

Originally posted by RdS:
            I was wondering how to get the callipers off but i don't need to by the looks of it thanks for that
            Last edited by NiN^_^NiN; January 24, 2006, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Now thats very clean what did you do to get the black plastic looking so black n shiny? armoral?

I'm also gonna get my VC powdercoated too if i get some spare time if not i'll use some high temp paint i got ages ago

I was wondering how to get the callipers off but i don't need to by the looks of it thanks for that
              clean, and armourall... thats it, and id also like to get mine powdercoated, but i cant be ***ed taking it off.

and yeah, no need to take those calipers off, just mask the surrounding area up good, and itl be fine.. i reckon mine turned out great
              2.5litres of mobility

Comment

Steve,

When do we need to be confirmed by? Reason I ask is that I may be working that day, but will only find out about a week in advance.

Regarding the meet point, I live in the Docklands, so what about a meet point at the outbound Shell Servo just before the Westgate (Where we met last time we cruised down to Geelong)

Edit: Just a quick note, if people have little 2-way hand-held radios, bring them along for the drive down. It makes things a hell of a lot easier if someone gets caught up at traffic-lights and so on.
                Last edited by Michael_B; January 24, 2006, 09:23 PM.
                1997 Probe GT - Alpine Green
                | 18" Tickford TE50 'Azzurro' Wheels | Bridgestone Potenza S-03 PP | Tokico Illumina Adjustable Struts |
                | Intrax Lowering Springs | K-Mac Rear Sway Bar | PRD Short-Throw Shifter | K&N Hi-Flow Air Filter |
                | JVC SX-750 Head Unit | JVC CHX-450 12 Disc Stacker | Kenwood 1668S 6" | Kenwood 6907 6"x 9" |
                | Kenwood KAC-905 Amp | 12" Kicker Freeair Sub |

"Too good to sell, Too much trouble to keep..."

Comment

We've already got 6 spots booked but I'd say we might be able to squeeze one or maybe two more in.
                  The carpark behind the Westgate Shell would be perfect. The front carpark is usually chock full on that day.
                  A 2 way would be an excellent idea. We normally carry them as a matter of course with the FPV club.

Comment

I will probably head to Geelong via the Western Ring road so we may have to arrange another meeting place.

How soon can we have the details?

Australian 1996 SU Alpine Green, ATX, Pro-Speed Bosal S/S Muffller, Wheels:18 x 8 StarCorp Tracer II (Chrome), Tyres: Nexem N3000 235/40/18, Springs: Lowered on King Springs , Front Strut Brace:'Ractive', AirFilter :K & N AirFilter, Plugs: NGK Irridium, I.C.E: Pioneer Head Unit, Coustic 4 Channel Amp and Coustic 2 Channel Amp, Infinity Front Splits and Infinity 6 x 9 Rears, Sony Explode 10 inch Sub, various interior painted trim, Flames on Hoods etc

Comment

The Shell isn't far from the ring road and because of the amount of cars that'll be going, it's pretty important that we all leave together. Is there no way that you can make it to the meeting point?

Comment

What time are we going to meet up?

Will have to check the Melway to try and figure this out.

I want to avoid going via the city and paying any Tolls

Comment

Good Luck guys have a great day & take lots of piccies!
                          1997 Alpine Green Probe, Custom Yellow & Black Italian Leather Interior, - Gone but not forgotten
                          2016 Black Focus ST for my Wife
                          2017 Mustang Lightening Blue, Cobb Intercooler, CAI & AccessPort, GFB DV+, Custom CRD Tune

Comment

Awww your not coming dru?

Comment

We need to be in the grounds and set-up by 8:30 so that means we need to meet up at the Shell servo by 7am to leave by no later than 7:15am.

If there are any problems on the day, please call me on 0412 0412 44.

Please bring a hand held two-way (if you have one), a folding chair, a hat, food and drink (there'll be stuff to buy if you want but it'll a touch pricey and all junk food) and a camera if you want any piccies.

Comment

Ok

I don't have a 2 way but I'm asking around. If someone ahs a spare would appreciate it.

My no. is 0403 303 215

Comment

Working...
                                X