mbx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mbx

i ordered the momo hub from mbx over 2 weeks ago how long does it normally take them to ship them out m in pa and there in maryland
    1993 PGT..... BALLS TO THE WALL (WRECKED)
    1993 MX6 LS..... full shogun kit,tsw 17in rims,duel hid conversion, atx-mtx swap, pioneer radio, pioneer components, crunch amps, alpine type x, Mazdaspeed 6 front brake kit, tein suspension, prd wires, samco hose kit, fidanza flywheel, xtd stage 3 clutch

Try contacting MBX directly and asking. That's your best way to get an answer.
    BC Probe Owners Club is VERY MUCH ALIVE - www.bcpoc.ca
    93 PGT 2.5L SILVER - Stock DE, ZE Intake Manifold, T3/T4 .50/.63 AR Turbo, Valant Turbo Pipes, Tial 38mm Wastegate (~9PSI), Custom Water/Meth Injection, Megasquirt v3 (MSnS-Extra 029q2 Fuel/Spark), Millennia Injectors @ 70psi, 65mm TB, JJ Resonated TP, Centerforce DF Clutch, MX3 Flywheel, AWR Mounts, it begins all over again...
    93 PGT 2.5L BLACK Dismantled
    GARAGE - The hybrid with a piston hole... lots of various leftovers...

Comment

Shipping didn't take too long for the stuff I bought back in "the day". Just don't ever try to return it
      Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
      06 Legacy GT
      98 Legacy GT

Comment

How about posting it in here:
        http://forums.probetalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1265
        Ross Evilsizor
        92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
        Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

re-opened after moving to the correct forum.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by whiteboypgt View Post
            i ordered the momo hub from mbx over 2 weeks ago how long does it normally take them to ship them out m in pa and there in maryland
            try contacting mike directly. i bought my my greddy sp1 exhaust and the fuel rail setup from him. met him in person to pick up the product and he's a great guy. some of the stuff he does not stock but will have drop-shipped. perhaps your hub is on backorder? regardless, just contact mbx directly to see what's up. i'm sure there is an explanation.

reuben
            1996 mazda mx6 m edition

Comment

Agreed..never had any trouble getting my stuff from Mike, great guy.
              John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
              '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
              '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
              '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Originally posted by JKpgt96 View Post
                Agreed..never had any trouble getting my stuff from Mike, great guy.

same good guy and always on aim!!! I just wish he would of never closed down shop and would of expanded into more custom parts and more areas in general. My only compliant.
                Last edited by 1slowblackze; April 16, 2008, 06:38 PM.
                Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Working...
                X