TW Price match.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Price match.

Do to recent changes in the industry we will currently match any advertised price on any of the products we sell. If you find another item cheaper than we have it email me and we will work out a price. I have way to much inventory and money involved in this to let people who don't even know what engine a probe has in it to undercut me. So before you buy from someone who doesn't know what they are selling shoot me a PM and I will do a price match.

dam now thats how buis gets done. Just becouse of how stand up you are. ANd how you treated me with the disty before TW. I wouldmt even think of getting them somewhere else.
    94Gt Ze Rio red,afpr,borla, sts,EIBACHS
    ,gray->black int, mx6 leather,
    need rio red sideskirts yesterday
    Ze isnt rice its from JAP its a rice eater
    My car is finally in the garage again

Comment

Karsound guy is a really good guy. Answers all emails in like a day....great products...i highly recommend doing business with him.
      Faded 95 Probe GT --> 5 SPD
      NX Wet Kit --> 75 Shot
      Have you seen this?
      Ranked #1 supporter of the Police Pension Fund
      16 tickets and counting

Comment

Plus it's alway better to support those who are working to support you. Buying pipes from others on ebay who don't even know what motor they go on or what years the cars were made in is just crazy.

With price matching from TW, there is no reason to buy from anyone else. Not only supporting the vendors, but they can also actually assist you if you have questions on the car or products.
        ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
        No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
        ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

wow...kickass.
          ONPOC.ca Administrator
          K-Series.ca Founder

1993 PGTZE, forever under construction...

Comment

I'd say to these guys that actually gave everybody a chance to go turbo just by that Super Low price they offer. I was going to buy a welder for that purpose but i admit, i could have never made such nice welds and beatifull pipes i see on the pics.

Karsoundguy,
            Im still unemployed but you will receive a 2nd payment within few days. Sorry for taking a little longer than i expected tho
            Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
            1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
            1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
            1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

I dropping all PRD prices to $1 and buying from you
              Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
              PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
              1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
              1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Originally posted by Probesport
                I dropping all PRD prices to $1 and buying from you

I guess that would work if we actually offered some of the same items. I am just a little aggrevated at the ebay people selling these kits and don't even know what they fit. When we sent out sample to be made if we would have known it would be available to everyone we would have found another manufacturer. That ok the same mistake will not be made on the 4cyl kit. It is going to a top secret place to be made.

Comment

I think that's awesome that you're doing the PM'ing. Question though, do you offer any other products? Your webpage is a little vague as to what you offer.
                  '93 Rio Red PGT - Dead and in the garage
                  '93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
                  '07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

I was goona say even the pics look the same. Even tho people are stepin on your toes. thanks for makin parts for us
                    94Gt Ze Rio red,afpr,borla, sts,EIBACHS
                    ,gray->black int, mx6 leather,
                    need rio red sideskirts yesterday
                    Ze isnt rice its from JAP its a rice eater
                    My car is finally in the garage again

Comment

Originally posted by Karsoundguy
                      I guess that would work if we actually offered some of the same items. I am just a little aggrevated at the ebay people selling these kits and don't even know what they fit. When we sent out sample to be made if we would have known it would be available to everyone we would have found another manufacturer. That ok the same mistake will not be made on the 4cyl kit. It is going to a top secret place to be made.
                      Just a little friendly ribbing, yeah eBay junk has put a damper on alot of theings over here as well, and its a damn shame too. So many people think they are getting what the need/want/deal just to get taken, but I digress. People dupe stuff, I realized that back in the day when I started making a few of my items that became a "must have" that other folks jumped on teh bandwagon to my designs, my idea - It pissed me off, still does but thats business, take it with a grain of salt. Run a good business and your cusotmers will build your company - and it looks like you are off to a great start
                      Last edited by Probesport; February 22, 2006, 06:41 AM.
                      Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                      PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                      1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                      1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Originally posted by Probesport
                        Run a good business and your cusotmers will build your company - and it looks like you are off to a great start

It is always great to get a compliment from one of PT's most respected vendors.
                        '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
                        '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

I do need to make an announcement on the price match. I will price match ebay prices but I will not price match an auction price only a buy it now price.

Comment

Working...
                          X