Vendor Question - Probe Addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendor Question - Probe Addiction

I made a purchase about 3 months ago through ProbeAddiction. Prior to making the purchase I e-mailed them regarding what I wanted to order. I was told in that e-mail and on my paypal invoice stating that the parts would take 3-4 weeks to make and deliver. That's cool with me, I know these things take time. However, It's currently week 12, I have not received any correspondence back regarding my purchase, I have tried every phone number I can for PA, Audio XTC, and the number on my invoice all of which are disabled. I have e-mailed EVERY e-mail of PA and XTC. I have also looked up the number for Kenny's shop personally which is also disabled. I have noticed on the archived forum thread about PA that they've had horrible service recently.

I am curious to know if anyone else has had similar problems, has a phone number that actually works, or a reason to why I haven't heard anything 2 months PAST the time my parts were supposed to arrive. I'm almost thinking I would've gotten better service from E-Bay than this company.

Lastly, if I don't receive my parts is there anything I can do at all to get my money back? I'm out a LARGE sum of money and the only thing I can think of is reporting this to the better business bureau. Now, granted our Probes are older vehicles and parts sometime take time to get, it does not excuse Probe Addition for their incredibly POOR customer service.

Thanks!

Edit: I was moved into the PA forum where no one can respond, if anyone has any way at all of reaching PA. Please send me a private message. Thanks!
    Last edited by Onyxhammer; October 18, 2011, 12:36 PM. Reason: Adding more.
Working...
X