Omg Omg Omg!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg Omg Omg!!

i love little hole in the wall pizza places. I bought this sandwhich from the pizza place that i used to work at. Yes the one that i posted a topic about how i wanted to quit. They still have the best food though

above is a Hot patrami sub with ranch on the side. its saulteed patrami with homemade ranch dressing (yes its homemade, i used to be the one to make it when i worked there)

just had to brag that im eatin me some good food and your not

later

My local sub/sandwich shops > your local sub shops.
    1993 Black Ford Probe GT, MTX, Gray Leather, Sunroof, etc. Pace-setter cat-back exhaust. Kumho Ultra-High Performance All-Season tires. Alpine Type-S 6 1/2'' fronts, Pioneer 6x8 backs..
    Death is ugly cause you fear it, its beautiful to demons

Comment

Looks like a undercooked cheesesteak to me! Guess that's the Philly in me.

Comment

Originally posted by eFertLIS
        Looks like a undercooked cheesesteak to me! Guess that's the Philly in me.

lol im gonna have to second that one. i live outside of philly and i still agree lol.
        [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

yeah, but its pastrami, not steak

Comment

Originally posted by NikeTrackStar
            yeah, but its pastrami, not steak

Pastrami is the balls... gawd I could go for a pastrami and swiss right now
            User #6,764
            **Update** 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT ~Sable-black~ (wrecked on 5/27/04) (Revived as of 9/7/04)
            1996 Honda CBR 600 F3 ~Red, black and white~
            The bike Will get one of the car soon

Comment

Sorry, guys. I'm biased, but unless you come to New Orleans and sample some of our sandwiches you're missing out...Muffalettas and Po-Boys (shrimp, oyster, catfish, roast beef, softshell crab). Big time !

Comment

Originally posted by FiletGumboPGT
                Sorry, guys. I'm biased, but unless you come to New Orleans and sample some of our sandwiches you're missing out...Muffalettas and Po-Boys (shrimp, oyster, catfish, roast beef, softshell crab). Big time !
                Philly cheese steak owns all, sorry. You lose, I win. Game over.

Comment

im never really had philly cheese steak

Comment

me neither, i'll have to try it sometime
                    2007 Dodge Charger RT. stock, but fun

Comment

Chicken Cheese steak > Philly cheese steak. However, both, when prepared properly, can be amazing.
                      1993 Black Ford Probe GT, MTX, Gray Leather, Sunroof, etc. Pace-setter cat-back exhaust. Kumho Ultra-High Performance All-Season tires. Alpine Type-S 6 1/2'' fronts, Pioneer 6x8 backs..
                      Death is ugly cause you fear it, its beautiful to demons

Comment

Working...
                      X