What's an MSD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's an MSD?

Medford, Oregon. The site of PNW's major Probe meet of the year. A time where Probe owners from all over the Northwest, BC, and California convene for a weekend. It's a time full of admiring Probes, showing off your own, testing your skills on the Autocross track, and having a great time with likeminded fanatics. Bowling and partying are also tradition, but no worries if that's not your cup of tea. MSD (short for Medford SmackDown) is an all-ages, everyone welcome event.

MSD is held Father's Day weekend (June 16-18 for 2006) annually. We're still in the process of deciding on exact dates & length of time, and we want your input. In 2004 we drove down as a caravan and camped in a campground Thursday night. We rented a couple yerts and pitched tents. We then continued down to Medford and stayed Friday & Saturday night at Motel 6. So that's one option we're considering, in which case the dates would be June 15-18.

Option #2 is to drive straight down to Medford on Friday, June 16th. We would then stay Friday & Saturday nights at the Motel 6 in Medford and drive home Sunday the 18th.

Autocross will probably be Saturday morning/afternoon with bowling on Saturday night.

Consider that the drive to Medford is about 5 hours from Portland and over 7 from Seattle. Also be aware that Father's day is Sunday, June 18th (the day we'll be driving home from Medford). And finally, keep in mind that this is THE Probe Event of the Year for Probes Northwest, Bay Area Probe Owners Club (BAPOC), and Southern California Probe Owners Club (SCPOC).

Now, with all that in mind, we want to know:

1. Do you want to drive to a campsite Thursday the 15th, and then stay in Meford Friday & Saturday?

-OR-

2. Do you want to drive straight through to Medford on Friday the 16th and stay in a hotel Friday & Saturday?

Thanks for the input! So please let us know who's planning to come and if you'll be bringing guests. Feel free to post any comments or questions after you vote in the poll.
    1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

sounds like a STD...
    Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
    What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
    Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
    For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

Originally posted by FRCFD6
      sounds like a STD...
      sounds like you need to fly yourself out here!
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

hehe... i wish i could...ill be in socal tho the next day monday that is.
        Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
        What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
        Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
        For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

so get your ass out here a couple days earlier and drive up with damon
          Original Ricepoc member
          93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
          1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

The more the merrier!

KevinD
            1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

Let's move this up for everyone...
              KevinD

Comment

Originally posted by KevinD
                We pitched tents.
                What can I say, Medford women are hawt.
                90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

I can't wait for this.
                  R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
                  06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
                  "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
                  Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
                  ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
                    What can I say, Medford women are hawt.
                    Especially those who are under-age and work at DQ.
                    Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
                    06 Legacy GT
                    98 Legacy GT

Comment

the hookers are hot. ant they come to your room.

Comment

Originally posted by matt_93_GT
                        the hookers are hot. ant they come to your room.
                        I wouldn't know about that: I've never found it necessary to pay for it...

KevinD

Comment

just remember to take the phone off the hook.

matt

Comment

Originally posted by ouch1011
                            Especially those who are under-age and work at DQ.
                            Not to mention the ones that wear all leather/pleather. Oh yeah, I saw the video this weekend.
                            Ross Evilsizor
                            92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
                            Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

Working...
                            X