• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quicksilver
    June 15 Friday Medford Cruise Night

Open to all 1972 and older cars

maybe we can find out if they will let us run on the track
    Last I looked, there weren't any Probes quite that old...
    I'd come down with the Fairlane, but my little 200 wouldn't stand a chance.
    The Gladiator with the 360 & 4.10 gears, though...

KevinD
    Last edited by KevinD; June 5, 2007, 09:54 PM.
    1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

true...but maybe they wont be expecting a strong turn out and would welcome the extra income. couldnt hurt to ask

Originally posted by KevinD
      Last I looked, there weren't any Probes quite that old...
      I'd come down with the Fairlane, but my little 200 wouldn't stand a chance.
      The Gladiator with the 360 & 4.10 gears, though...

KevinD
      Originally posted by dmark101
      hmm. jarrod, if stacey and i do wind up making it together, i can bring out 12x12 tent that we use for her track events.
      sounds good. just let me know next thursday(14th), that way if you cant bring it...i can pick one up on the way.
      if you can, call me 559-301-4504
      Last edited by Quicksilver; June 5, 2007, 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
      probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
      1993 nighthawk 750
      http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

My last class ends at 10am on friday - I'll pick up my g/f at about 11 and I imagine we'll be rolling out by noon or so.

Jarrod, changing 4 tires with a scissor jack is retarded
        I have my heavy ass 90lb hydraulic, I'll throw it in there if no one else is bringing another hydraulic one.

I wouldn't worry about the drag strip, there isn't that much time available anyway. At this point, even if we were welcome, I couldn't bring the drag car as I have new issues to sort out on it.

What I'd like to see is a more coalesced schedule that has some sort of hourly setup on it as well as locations (or better yet, addresses). My phone won't work in Oregon so it'd be tough coordinating something out there when we don't have a schedule. Eh?
        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
          I have my heavy ass 90lb hydraulic, I'll throw it in there if no one else is bringing another hydraulic one.
          you may need the jack for changing tires...but i dont. i had something else in mind, assuming the tech would allow it.
          probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
          1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

What time are you all planning on being there?

Comment

early afternoon of friday
              1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

I am planning to be thre around 3'ish.

Comment

if you have any problems are questions getting there...dont hesitate to call my cell.
                  1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]

What I'd like to see is a more coalesced schedule that has some sort of hourly setup on it as well as locations (or better yet, addresses). My phone won't work in Oregon so it'd be tough coordinating something out there when we don't have a schedule. Eh?
                    If you have a space issue with bringing a large jack along, let me know, send me a PM. Space will not be an issue for me, since I drive a freaking family wagon and it doesn't appear I'll be bringing down much of my "for sale" stuff I might bring it anyway in case I have an "accident" on the track and need to change tires.

The problem with creating a more "coalesced" schedule is that a lot of what happens down at MSD is just done based off of the mood everyone is in. We've tried the whole schedule thing back when PNW was ruled with an iron fist and I always remember that we had these intricate schedules planned before, and then whem we got down there, nobody really followed it. It would help if we had a local or someone who is familiar with the area (Brice? Shady?) show up so we would have someone who knew some options for things to do. I'm sure we can find our way to Lava Lanes and I'm sure some of you drunkards in here can use your Beer-dar to find the way to the nearest bar, but other than that

The 3 ppl I know who are coming from Oregon will be showing up late Friday, probably 10-11ish, depending on how long it takes to get through Eugene rush-hour traffic and how much road destruction is going on.
                    Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
                    06 Legacy GT
                    98 Legacy GT

Comment

Originally posted by ouch1011
                      ...Eugene rush-hour traffic...
                      Now there's an oxymoron
                      KevinD
                      1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

Originally posted by KevinD
                        Now there's an oxymoron
                        KevinD
                        No shit. I cna bet any kinde of cash that I will be down there before any one. lol
                        R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
                        06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
                        "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
                        Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
                        ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Originally posted by matt_93_GT
                          No shit. I cna bet any kinde of cash that I will be down there before any one. lol
                          Are you sure?

if you have any problems are questions getting there...dont hesitate to call my cell.
                          Thanks Jerrod! I'll try to get there by my self, but i'll deffinatly give you a call if i run into any problems.
                          Last edited by pavelk313; June 6, 2007, 09:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

Originally posted by ouch1011
                            If you have a space issue with bringing a large jack along, let me know, send me a PM. Space will not be an issue for me, since I drive a freaking family wagon and it doesn't appear I'll be bringing down much of my "for sale" stuff I might bring it anyway in case I have an "accident" on the track and need to change tires.
                            i will be yours for one night if you let me ride in the wagon
                            1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

i will be yours for one night if you ride me in the wagon

Doesn't one imply the other???
                              90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                              93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                              97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                              90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Damn, Dan, you're as bad as I am!

KevinD
                                Last edited by KevinD; June 7, 2007, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X