Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody is downloading huh? I saw this at the cinema today and noticed the PGT as well. Looks like a nice 96 or 97, right!?

Comment

I instantly pointed and said "Hey look at the Probe!"

Was promptly smacked by my fiancee for being too loud.....

Comment

yeah when we were watching it my gf said "hey, isnt that your car?"
        Black 94 PGT - squirted, LSD'd, turbo DE/ZE hybrid @ 8psi

Forget the dog...turbos are a man's best friend

Comment

Hi Everybody, got something to contribute ,i saw one in (Burn after Reading) Trailer.
          PGT 98 http://www.supermotors.net/users/mniceguy81

Comment

performanceprobe.com has a long list of them in the gallery under "probe cameos"

I thought I was linking to it but urls are all the same
            Last edited by pw_cc_runner; June 16, 2008, 02:06 PM.
            "Street Rod" 1993 Ford Probe MTX
            "Grape Crush" 1995 Ford Probe GT MTX

Comment

Originally posted by Manofthestreet View Post
              I am going to watch that show and the name of the show is NSIGHT she is pretty hot and I cant wait to see her car and check it out
              In Plain Sight.

Also the new Incredible Hulk Has one in it. during the fight scene in the park. 2nd Gen SE
              93GT. Black/Slammed.
              All Motor Straight Neck ZE Swap.
              MAF Swap.
              All Bolt On's.

Comment

i saw the happening this weekend, there was a red gt in it
                Josh - NMPOC
                02 Lexus IS300 | work in progress (2JZ-GTE coming soon)
                05 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon | lots of mods | 261whp 268wtq

Comment

Unless there were two, I'm 99.9% sure it was dark green. The part where everyone was meeting up at the cross-roads before they left on foot.
                  93 PGT
                  95 PGT - 15.4 - 2.3 60' - I/H/E cutout, 14lb flywheel, SPEC stg 3, tokico struts, eibach springs, tranny brace, minor weight reduction.
                  There = location, Their = possessive, and They're = They are.
                  Your = possessive, You're = You are
                  I'm sure we all passed 4th grade grammar, lets act like it.

Comment

Probe in - The Happening

The movie was supper gay

But the highlight of the movie for me was that they showed 96-97 PGT stock but clean, they showed it for about 30 sec!!!!

Other than that, the movie sucked as much as The Mist did
                    93 PGT Kitted and all -sold,
                    Current 93 PGT-ZE-T So far: 12" brakes, ZE, T3/T4 turbo, 2.5" exhaust , ACT 6-puck, MSD6AL+2step, Coilovers, 245/45/17x9 cobra r, 67mm TB, MS II, traction bars, meth inj. and more.
                    1980 Corvette Vortec 350 and side pipes

OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE LOSING

Comment

I kind of expected it to suck. All of his movies do.
                      Stephen Wilds #303
                      PhotoPOC
                      BMW 328i
                      BMW Z4

Comment

Repost.
                        2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                        2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

i said the same thing when i took the wife to see it on friday. Though i thought the movie sucked the best part was the "You like hotdogs?!" part, followed by the probe sighting, followed closely by "Did you bring the mustard?!"
                          H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
                          6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

The dude in that picture was funny. I got like 3 or 4 of my friends laugh at me and say hey adam its a probe, I'm like no shit sherlock!
                            Last edited by Adamacman2004; June 17, 2008, 07:23 AM.
                            2004 SRT-4 - 15lbs of too much fun! Saving up for a stage 3 setup! .50 trim turbos are indeed fun!

Looking for another PGT when I rebuild my SRT4! Anyone wanna sell me theirs?

Comment

Originally posted by The Wraith View Post
                              i said the same thing when i took the wife to see it on friday. Though i thought the movie sucked the best part was the "You like hotdogs?!" part, followed by the probe sighting, followed closely by "Did you bring the mustard?!"
                              Instead of saying it sucked, what did you not like about the movie or what made it bad? My girlfriend hated it too but I, while it felt much too familiar though it was quite decent and I especially smiled at how fast they were saying 'terrorists' without any grounds. It also feels somewhat probable and justified for nature to strike back at mans abuse and just as always before, in this movie you see denial and lack of responsibility (but then it hits France...). The sub meaning is obviously very political and maybe that is why some people enjoy it and other don't?

Comment

nope it was a laser red/maroon colored 96-96 GT. I too got smacked from the wife for saying "Hey! theres a 96-97 GT." *smack* "Shut up!"

Do You Guys Like Hotdogs!?
                                H&R Springs * Tokico Blues * 2.5L KLDE Swap * ZE Pistons * Colt Cams * Custom Cold Air Intake * Hot Shot Headers * Custom 2.5" Magnaflow Exhaust
                                6 6 8 8 8 4 6 9 9 3

Comment

Working...
                                X