will future cars have the potential?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will future cars have the potential?

are we going to be bragging about who has the biggest battery and better emissions? shoudld we enjoy this as much as we can!! driving by a dealer on the way to the ypsilanti meet i saw hundreds of the new electric cars stacked away.. this is like many years back when someone first saw a tv and was like wow..etc...get my point?
    Probes are sassy

electric cars have potential. Some people race electric cars , and they have 2000hp engines. Its no joke.. the only part that sucks is the amount of people who are willing to learn about this. If more people had electric cars.. and wanted performance.. then we would see a new group of tuners and electronic performance. Hell... I wouldnt mind having the Solar Pannel Mod on mycar :smile:

Comment

Electric motors offer huge potential peformance. Nothing can touch the torque, or torque characteristics of an electric motor. That would be lots of torque, and almost all of it being available at just above 0 rpms. When they solve the storage of electricity problem, you'll probably see someone produce an electric sports car.

Comment

THATS what im talking about!! like a cold air intake, ram air, turbo..etc.. what kind of mods besides a solor panel?.. cant even have a cool exhaust..
        Probes are sassy

Comment

mods would include Heatsinks, better wires and fibers, battery cell rechargers, voltage increases.. things like that

Comment

Yeah i've seen like 5 of these elctric suckers runnin around lately . Personaly I'll stick to good old gasoline or alcohol , or nitromethane .

Comment

they already are producing an electric sports car, not high mass production though. I guess its a one seater, and stand only a few feet tall, you have to kind of lay down in it or something. Those cars are mad quick off the line, the one that i read about beat a ferari.
              92 Probe LX

Comment

Electric performance car???

right here

http://www.acpropulsion.com/tzero_pages/tzero_home.htm
                Chris

Comment

hmm looks decent, the numbers on it are tight
                  2006 Mustang GT Premium -FRP Headers - Bassani X Pipe - Borla Axle Back - 15% tint - Granatelli CAI - FRRP 4.10's - Pro 5.0 Shifter - Brenspeed tune - 6000k HIDs - Clear Corners
                  2006 Yamaha R1 50th Aniv. Edition

Comment

just think tho...couldnt have all the boomin stereo system stuff because that power would be needed for your ride to move...

but for around and about, they are great...started doing research on general motors ev1 back in 95/96. electric cars are cool and they have been around for a long a$$ time!
                    Stock 96 PGT
                    Pioneer, Polk Audio, Rockford, Eclipse

Comment

Working...
                    X