Cleaning the Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning the Garage

Well...my family is moving to Papua New Guinea (see ntm.org/william-streeter if you're curious...) I'm cleaning the garage and finding some parts!

Everything listed is free to pick up...
    • Light/Button switch bar
    • ZE wireing harness (it's not complete and has been cut in spots)
    • Engine poly mount insert. I don't remember if it's front or back.

how many monies shipped to 49519?
    1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
    Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

Originally posted by dammitcam View Post
      how many monies shipped to 49519?
      I can fit the switches and possibly the poly mounts into a small flat rate box for $7.

The harness...That's going to take a big box and more that I can to bother shipping.

Comment

PM me?
        1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
        Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

Pic of insert? Very interested if rear
          '95 MX6 LS-restoration in progress,...and bolt ons!
          '12 Malibu-daily
          RIP- '93 MX6 LS,Boosted 7lbs,180 stat,udp,2.5in exhaust w/hooker aero chamber muffler w/3in tip,S2 clutch,11lb flywhl,strut bars,eibachs,monroes,awr f/r mm,awr sway bar kit,b&m shifter w/rr-racing&corksport brass bushings

Comment

Pictures of the mount...
            http://personalpages.tds.net/~quimax...untInsert1.jpg
            http://personalpages.tds.net/~quimax...untInsert2.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X