No announcement yet.

What did you do to your Probe today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put a battery in it, pulled it into the shop.
    Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
    PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
    1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
    1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

• Soldered on the new weather pack plug for the 2, 4, 6 injector harness for my Janz top feed injector rail.

"Might" be doing the 1, 3, 5 injector harness plug tonight.
      '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
      '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

• Washed it and filled up the tires. Pulled it back in carport and put the soft cover on it.
        Better to be thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt. How long have you been a member?

Comment

• Pulled my transmission. Took it out by hand by myself, it's not that heavy.
          Probe out for Harambe
          94 PGT KLZE http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/a...psr6dk8q1m.jpg
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aauXMeITcdM

Comment

• Got real plates for it. Managed to get it to pass emissions last week even though the check engine light is back on...
            1997 PGT - 5 spd - Timberline Grey - Full custom exhaust, lowering springs, CAI
            2006 Volvo S60R - 6 spd - Electric Silver Metallic - Bone stock DD

Comment

• I started it up the other day and revved the piss out of it because it still sounds better than anything else running around this shit town even with a muffler that has the packing blown out of it
              1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
              Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

• Put some new tires on, going to put Tokico blues on the front I blew the stockers on Eibach Pros, put the old factory headlights on the front while I fab up the new LED mounts, detail the interior and put the drivers door back together. She will roll 290K miles in the next couple of weeks on the factory sealed FS motor, which does not leak by the way.
                PhotoPOC(tm)
                MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                93' PGT not stock
                91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

• Engine and trans back in, intake and accessories go on tomorrow, maybe I'll get to hear my KLZE for the first time.
                  Probe out for Harambe

Comment

• I put some midgrade fuel in it and then watched it leak all over the driveway. Tomorrow I'm going to clean it out and get it ready to be temp plated/safetied this week.
                    1989 Ford Probe LX
                    2016 Hyundai Tucson

Comment

• I added some stickers and popped the hood and just stared at it. The paint is in shit shape and the debate is to dip it or keep it faded sleeper looking.

Also, bought some turbo parts for it. Turbo, manifold and some fittings. How hard is it boost this car? lol Do I need the ECU? Is there an ECU? lol
                      1989 Ford Probe LX
                      2016 Hyundai Tucson

Comment

• I added some stickers and popped the hood and just stared at it. The paint is in shit shape and the debate is to dip it or keep it faded sleeper looking.

Also, bought some turbo parts for it. Turbo, manifold and some fittings. How hard is it boost this car? lol Do I need the ECU? Is there an ECU? lol
                        1989 Ford Probe LX
                        2016 Hyundai Tucson

Comment

• Put the rear interior back in. Forgot why I took it out in the first place. Installed a HU. Just making it nice for when I get it going.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

MOrphine117 Dip it. Click on my 94 pic. Rustoleum peel paint Brilliant blue. Somewhere around $100 worth of cans.
                          Probe out for Harambe

Comment

• I can't see signatures yet lol

My son wants purple, If i can find something I like, he may get his wish lol
                            1989 Ford Probe LX
                            2016 Hyundai Tucson

Comment

• I can read PMs but can't reply. Also, I can see signatures in PMs lol what a crazy world
                              1989 Ford Probe LX
                              2016 Hyundai Tucson

Comment

• Drove it the most I have driven it yet in a single day (65 miles or so), and noticed my airbag light and fuel cutoff light flickering from time to time, but no ill effects on the performance.

Oh well. It's still a strange concept to me to have a vehicle where I don't fret over every little thing. (particularly coming from my S60R where a light on the dashboard sends me into a frenzy wondering how much $$$$ it's going to be)
                                1997 PGT - 5 spd - Timberline Grey - Full custom exhaust, lowering springs, CAI
                                2006 Volvo S60R - 6 spd - Electric Silver Metallic - Bone stock DD

Comment

Working...
                                X