Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cough cough.. seattle... cough...
    1993 PGT bucket, SOLD, 1995 PGT, weird no start fixed by branscoset SOLD

2002 GTI | Raceland Coilovers | Techtonic Turboback on the way!

Comment

come up to this meet, there will be an abundance on cars and entertainment

Comment

unfortunately it looks like I can't make it, My car is still in a million pieces and I have no time with school or work to work on it. It looks like it may be finished by next spring. Sorry guys!
        97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

I am still going. I talked to Dwayne and he said possibly but hes not sure, hes not big on the whole CSCS events thing. Eriks car is immobile but I wouldnt be surprised if he still goes with his SAAB.

And everyone else hasnt given me an answer lol.
          1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
          Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
          1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
          2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Well shit, doesn't look like its going to be a very good turnout but what can we expect I guess, not many of these cars around anymore. I don't really care, I want to see what the car scene is like in the bigger city.

Travis that's too bad to hear, but it's best to do it right the first time. Mine took about 5 days of straight work (during school hours)

Comment

I wanted to start the swap early summer when I was just working but I had some other stuff to do first. Then I removed everything no problem, but I had problems with a few things and now I have school/work nine to nine. I haven't even looked at it in two weeks.

hopefully I'll be able to attend something or some sort of meet in the spring when she's all buttoned up. Actually now that I know I won't make the meet. I've thought about working on a few more things on it.

2001 626

Comment

Yea I'll txt people again tomorrow and see if I can get an answer from anyone. How far of a drive is google saying it is for you Nate? Your from Kingston?
                Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3

Comment

I looked again last night and it said 3:40 hours :| Longer then I thought, but I'm still up for it. How far is it for you Brad?

Comment

Its like an hour and a half. If I had my own place I'd say just come crash here the night before.. its like 3h from Kingston to here so not really saving you time just breaking up the drive. I'll see what the parents are doing, maybe theyll be gone that weekend to the cottage. Just a thought I had today.

Otherwise I can meet you somewhere along the way the morning of.

And still waiting to here back from a few people, would be nice to get a couple more PGTs out.

Comment

My buddy's band is releasing their CD on Friday night so I'm going to that, thanks for the offer though. I could prob stop in your area on my way through and convoy together? Ill pm you my cell number and we can figure it out that way

Comment

Perfect that will work.

Comment

I was watching a video on youtube of the cscs meet on june 23 and saw Bradspgt's car.
                          it's 3:01 in the video. looks good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_v1l8v9sw
                          Last edited by 93pgtravis; September 21, 2013, 05:15 PM.

2001 626

Comment

ha I see what you were talking about today. Good find

Hopefully you and Nate made it home alright. Good to see you guys. We definitely need to get a meet going in warmer weather next summer.

Comment

I actually just walked in the door roughly half an hour ago. It was good to meet you guys!, I left early and picked up some fd's/tires, traffic was pretty intense in Mississauga though.

Glad to hear you made it home okay, hope Nate made it home safe too, what time did you guys leave at?
                              Last edited by 93pgtravis; September 22, 2013, 07:26 PM.

2001 626

Comment

I made it home with no troubles, couldnt believe it actually..lol I hit that traffic too, i cant stand Toronto traffic. I left at 430 and got home at 930,got 11.6km/L to boot too!

We have to plan a meet for next year way in advance so there's no excuses. I think Niagara Falls would be perfect so we could get some New Yorkers out

Comment

Working...
                                X