This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APOC Member sheet.

i would like every one who would like to be a part of the APOC to fill out this questionaire and send it to my email at beaucarney@gmail.com so i can add you to the mailing list, ive been getting alot of emails about info, and i want to just make a data base where i can send the email and everone gets it. here is it, just copy and paste in a new message box in your email fill it out, and send it to me thanks
    BCARNEY

HTML Code:
     What is your name and nickname?

Where are you from?

Email?

Website?

Any instant messenger handles?
    AOL-
    ICQ-
    MSN-
    Yahoo!-

What is your Probe's year/model?

What color is it?

MODIFICATIONS:

Exterior:

Interior:

Suspension (including wheels!):

Lighting:

Engine/Exhaust:

Electrical/Sound/ICE:

Other mods:

*NOTE* All submissions become property of APOC
    Thanks for filling this out! Now just copy and paste, and click the Send button below to finish!
    97 Prelude Base
    Generic Intake/ HP Racing Headers/ HKS Super Dragger Exhaust/ Centerforce Stage 2 Racing Clutch/ 11lb Flywheel/ A'PEXi V-AFC/ 16 Inch Rota Slips (Bronze)/ Sumitumo HTRZ 2/ Mugen Replica Front/ Ground Control Coilovers/ KYB AGX Struts
    http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...365304_136.jpg

I sent a questionaire.

Comment

Sent!

Comment

you know i could be wrong but i don't think this guy evens come on here anymore, last i heard he was selling his probe.

he hasn't made a post since january 9, 2005

Comment

Well, that's just lame. We need to get APOC back in running condition.

Comment

P1P, you need to delete this thread and start a new one like it so we can get some information catalogued about the members.

Comment

Originally posted by SpACatta
              P1P, you need to delete this thread and start a new one like it so we can get some information catalogued about the members.
              i will as soon as Dmark101 returns my pm so i can officially have mod control functions on the board, there are also a few oher things that are gonna get deleted too.

Comment

o ok this is the old one
                93 PSE

working on my SE hope to have some good ups on it soon

Comment

APOC? ( Im a noob)

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Oops, got it when I looked at the forum jump

Comment

Originally posted by 1stprobe View Post
                    APOC? ( Im a noob)

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Oops, got it when I looked at the forum jump

This thread is about 8 maybe 9 years old you not get much response out of it

Comment

what do you know... i'm in atlanta and i finally got my probe out here... am i part of the club? lol
                      1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
                      1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

where at around atl.. Im up 85.. Ab 20 min from road atl and atl dragway.. Im right in the mid of them i love this area

Comment

I'm around the Marietta area actually. I stay in Augusta, but i drive each weekend out to atlanta area... currently got me a non-running probe gt from craigslist and trying to figure out why no sparky-spark. :-)

still awaiting my boosted probe gt to come here from germany... it's on a boat still.
                          1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
                          1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

Working...
                          X