Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Ford Probe !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

My favorite recently-arrived photos. This is black leather with white stripes and contrasting thread. I'm sure they will look KILLER one they're installed!

After a long time of no discount codes, here's the newest code. Valid until midnight on February 1st:

4NI2H16H0O3

Enjoy!
    Maciek

Comment

Hi guys,

It's blue day today. Showing off our medium blue leather a bit here:

And our dark blue:

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on February 15th:

O421BQD6D45

Enjoy!
      Maciek

Comment

Hi guys,

A new month, a new discount code! But first, more samples of boots with piping - burgundy and orange (apologies for the second picture not being too sharp).

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on March 6th:

4VC224P1LD8

Enjoy!
        Maciek

Comment

Hi guys,

We have quite interesting news this time around.

First of all, we've added a NEW LEATHER COLOR to our color chart. It's called TAUPE and it looks like this (more samples here):

Secondly, we now have a page dedicated to QUADRUPLE STITCHING (whereby you have 4 rows of thread instead of 2). We do not charge extra for quadruple stitching, so you can customize your interior further using this option:

Quadruple thread page

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on March 25th:

S4V22HB4W75

Enjoy!
          Maciek

Comment

Hi guys,

More perforated leather and piping samples!

Black leather with light gray piping:

And more pictures of our new, TAUPE leather:

As you see, it's a perfect compliment to our previous offer of sierra, tan, beige and cream (to name just the tan/beige colors, we have plenty more of course).

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on April 16th (Easter!):

4W2QT3M24T8

Enjoy!
            Maciek

Comment

That boot looks awesome! ill be ordering one on payday...is there any way you could make up an E-brake boot for a 2nd gen too?
              95 GT Blue W/White Stripes
              http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...=25193#content
              http://www.myspace.com/mrwrightpgt

Comment

Hi guys,

Something really simple this time. This is our white leather with red thread:

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 3rd: 424ED0EAN09

Enjoy!
                Maciek

Comment

Hello. Nice. I placed an order with you today. please send me a quote on the ebrake. You can pm me with that info. so i can order it too. Thanks.

Comment

Website doesn't show an ebrake available for our cars, do they make such a thing? If so I really want both an ebrake and shift boot!

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerGL
                      Website doesn't show an ebrake available for our cars, do they make such a thing? If so I really want both an ebrake and shift boot!
                      Hey guys,

we'd really like to make ebrake boots for the Probes, but the problem is that we'd need some help with dimensions first. Is there a chance somebody would be willing to help us out here? Please email me at maciek@redlinegoods.com if you are.

Thank you,
                      Maciek

Comment

you have mail

Comment

Hey guys,

we'd really like to make ebrake boots for the Probes, but the problem is that we'd need some help with dimensions first. Is there a chance somebody would be willing to help us out here? Please email me at maciek@redlinegoods.com if you are.
                          I tried emailing you about it a few months back, and never got a response back after a few time. I couldn't get an answer as to what dimensions were needed or where to send in a e-brake cover, if neccessary. After I sent pics of it I never got a reply back....

Comment

Hi guys,

Some nice perforated leather samples. The second one is black perforated with red perforated stripes. The first one is black perforated. I really like both of these setups, and you?

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 17th: 424CFFP0G51

Enjoy!
                            Maciek

Comment

for sure i will buy a shifter boots and a e-brake (if its availble) for my 1g, in black leather. i will like to buy them together.

can you tell me that you will make a e-brake boots for the 1g community soon ?

DAVID 1989 Ford Probe GT FE3 TURBO 2.0L DOCH 16V.
                              PRD Best 1st gen at Myrtle Madness X
                              [X]FE3 TURBOCHARGED + TOO MANY EXTRAS[X]

232hp-220tq @ 10psi for now
                              cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by ORANGE89pgt
                                for sure i will buy a shifter boots and a e-brake (if its availble) for my 1g, in black leather. i will like to buy them together.

can you tell me that you will make a e-brake boots for the 1g community soon ?
                                Hi,

soon I hope, I have the necessary template and the first boot was already sent for betatesting. I hope we see some pictures soon!

Maciek

Comment

Working...
                                X