Casper is for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casper is for sale

For those of you who remember me and Casper, she's now for sale. She's perty but could use some TLC in the engine. She's a 2.0 automatic base, white with quite a few mods. I'll try to list them all but I'll probably forget some.

Exterior:
    Ground Control coilovers, Tokico Blues
    18" wheels, Hyper Silver Excel DL-46's on Kuhmo's that were just bought in the past few months
    Clear turn signals
    European taillights

Interior:
    Battery relocation to the hatch
    Custom sub enclosure made by Rob Ritchie, pretty nice and the wiring is already run for your amp to hook up
    El Kameleon CD player
    MBX center console gauge holder

Engine:
    Custom CAI that goes to the side where the battery used to be
    Nology Hot wires
    SS autosport header to a hiflo cat to 2.25" piping to a Magnaflow exhaust

I still have a lot of the stock spare parts as well like the original taillights, the original wheels with damn near bald tires and the hubcaps, original springs.... Not sure what else, but I feel like everywhere I look I have parts so I'll include whatever you want of that.

Issues to know about:
    Gauge cluster is a little goofy, gas gauge doesn't go more than 3/4 of the way up, once your gas goes below that it's accurate but for some reason it doesn't go higher than 3/4 tank. Oil pressure gauge doesn't work.

One of the belts is squeeling a little bit when the car is started up but it only lasts about 10 seconds. Probably just either needs to be adjusted or replaced.

Leaks oil from rear main seal, not that bad of a leak but it probably loses 2 quarts a month which I keep refilling.

Sometimes under acceleration the exhaust kind of makes a slight rattling noise, sounds like maybe some of the honeycomb looking stuff in the cat maybe loose, but you can barely hear it. I had it checked out before and they couldn't even get it to make the noise and visibly they saw nothing wrong.

Rear brakes squeel but it's been checked out and they are in good condition, they said just the material they are made of tends to squeel a bit.

That about wraps it up.... I'm looking to sell for $1,500. Car has 127,000 miles

Close up of Rim
    Another pic of the car
    Intake Pic

Any questions or requests for other pictures just let me know.
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
    "The difficulty with this conversation is that it's very different from most of the ones I've had of late. Which, as I explained, have mostly been with trees."
Working...
X