No announcement yet.

Of all ten years..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MM7- Humping SkipE, Spinning Ken (Probesport) around on the Go-Kart track. Me vs. Dwayne on the boxing Machine. MX6 Jon, Steve Danie, and myself enjoying quiet times of the herbal remedies..

MM9- Walking back from FT with LOCO, Stacy and David, when noticing that Stacy wasn't talking anymore, looking back and only seeing crutches and one casted foot sticking out of a holly bush, then turning around to tell LOCO while laughing but only to find LOCO face planted in the street.. The rest is blurry so it must have been good.

MMX- Getting a chance to see all of my fellow probe friends for one last time... Cigars, flicking off Jesse(J-dogg) at the Go-Kart track while passing him.. Nymbus and his debute.. Duking it out with Ken, Pat, George, and Matt on the boxing machine Saturday night. Darts with George.. Talking a bunch of shit to Shawn and Kid Capri about beerpong and never showing up.. Being a whitness to "The Great Escape"..

Getting Fired from the Myrtle Crew for taking the green flag with me when I went to go get everyone drinks...

Oh yeah... and Getting Ken's younger brother -really- Fugged up..

FYI: heh I don't think Pat even knows it was me that he fired and sat down afterwords with him and Sabrina to talk under the pop-up canapy..
    Last edited by Steves 96 PSE; November 20, 2007, 12:09 PM.
    Steve-Paul_______________
    YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
    Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
    Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

Originally posted by Steves 96 PSE

FYI: heh I don't think Pat even knows it was me that he fired and sat down afterwords with him and Sabrina to talk under the pop-up canapy..

Of course I knew.

Good times!

MM4: Hoser Dave yelling at me because I had a AAA Trip-Tick and we were lost. (I kept saying we were making wrong turns, but the Caravan was so long that the leaders were out of range on the FRS! HAHA!)

MM7: Lobby Party. Somone totally trashed a table, and I can't remember it. I was way too happy off Yuengling, 151, and Wild Turkey. Ahbi catching up with the Ohio Caravan somewhere near Canton and flying by us at 120MPH.

MM8: My first Lot Crew expereince.

MM9: Being invited to be at the Big Boy's table and being on the Myrtle Crew. I was honored and proud to help out.

MMX: HOLY BALLS! That was a blast! MIPOC, I love you guys. Ohio Probes: We were only 3 members strong, but we brought the ruckus as usual! Ken, John, Alex, Robby, Myrtle Dad: YOU ALL RULE! It was fun hanging out with you guys all weekend. Oh, and the Spadacrew wasn't half bad either. :wink:

I'm sure I have more, but to be honest, some of it is just one fun blur.
      Pat
      Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by maxxdamigz
        I remember picking Sabrina up at 7 and feeding her in through the passenger door of Jenni's first gen to get 18? people in a first gen.
        I wasn't the last person. I had Anthony and SpadaBen jump in on top of me. It may have been the best moment of my life!

-Sabrina
        Last edited by NPA Member; November 20, 2007, 12:35 PM.
        www.MyrtleMadness.net

Comment

MM2k or MM3

Everybody on the beach partying by the Court Capri when we are surrounded by the police. Trucks coming up each side of the beach and a police car in front of the Carpi. I remember Ken almost getting arrested.

The pre IV Myrtles were quite something.
          Last edited by pgt4speed; November 20, 2007, 12:35 PM.
          Sandon Lettieri
          1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
          2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

LOL yes! I remember that. We were doing the annual foot races. They were pissed that we had glass bottles on the beach.
            Stephen Wilds #303
            PhotoPOC
            BMW 328i
            BMW Z4

Comment

Funzie throwing water balloons at 90mph.
              PhotoPOC(tm)
              MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
              93' PGT not stock
              91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Originally posted by supergoat
                MM6 - Indiana girls, hot tub.
                How many people were in that bathroom?

6 people crammed into that hot tub.

Originally posted by NPA Member
                I wasn't the last person. I had Anthony and SpadaBen jump in on top of me. It may have been the best moment of my life!

-Sabrina
                How many people did we end up fitting in that car?
                Last edited by Domino81; November 20, 2007, 06:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
                Anthony D. Christiano

Comment

18 Iirc.
                  PhotoPOC(tm)
                  MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                  93' PGT not stock
                  91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Man, I can't believe nobody mentioned Koop's fall with the camera at MM4 IIRC. Out of all the shenanigans, that to me takes the cake.

BTW, the bushes down at Myrtle can SAC.
                    Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
                    USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
                    12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
                    FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

I think Shortbus' door at MMV was pretty intense, actually, the whole hallway was pretty bad.
                      _™

Comment

There are so many different things I remember.....and many I do not remember.

But I'll run down a quick list:
                        • - MM98 = Denny's for Breakfast, and creating the foundation for what was to come.
                        • - MM99 = The donuts FTW at the Hard Rock, DTCDG
                        • - MM2K = Rick showing everyone in our room (More than fire code permited) via the balcony Jackie's Boobies, then getting the cops almost arresting everyone because of that old lady in the neglisje . Ken BS Jordan: The King of Meat!
                        • - MM2K1 = The Pool conquered Jose, the Huge Bitch, and Myself, and geck0 Break dances
                        • - MM2K2 = (in absentia, daughter # 2 Birth 10-26-2002)
                        • - MM6 = NEPO CARAVAN :teach:
                        • - MM7 =
                          Mama, just killed a man.
                          Put a gun against his head
                          Pulled my trigger now he's dead...
                        • - MM8 = DAMON and MARIO (Thelma & Louise) And then a marriage proposal....
                        • - MMIX = (in absentia, relocated family right before MM)
                        • - MMX = Not ... Enough ... Time ...

............ I'll be on the boat. With out a doubt. International Waters, time to take the gloves off.
                        ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                        ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                        ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomb Squad
                          Man, I can't believe nobody mentioned Koop's fall with the camera at MM4 IIRC. Out of all the shenanigans, that to me takes the cake.

BTW, the bushes down at Myrtle can SAC.
                          I remember you sitting on the tray table at Key West and breaking it with your hard ass at MMIV.
                          Sandon Lettieri
                          1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
                          2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

I totally forgot about the HARD ASS!

His ass was sore the day after from all the clenching
                            ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                            ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                            ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomb Squad
                              I forgot about that! Mike and I were kinda the cause of it, since Koop slipped on atf that came out when we were installing a tranny cooler.
                              '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                              '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Myrtle Madness 7: the worst hotel room lineup in MM history...

Myself, Howlett, Chris Rose, Jason Hord, MX-6 Jon with special guest Florida Mike coming in to shit (he was roomed with 2 girls, so no shitting in his own room.) We absolutely *destroyed* room 211 at the Hampton inn, right down to the plumbing. There was a quarter inch of piss water flooding the bathroom floor for more than 12 hours, in spite of Rose's attempts to bilge the toilet with an ice bucket. By the time it became uninhabitable (aka filled with garbage,) the staff was forced to move us into a suite (for free!) because the room was not safe for use anymore.
                                Turbo Mark
                                1993 Mazda RX-7 R1

1995 Probe GT Turbo
                                13.75@103.94

Comment

Working...
                                X