This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

money sent
    probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
    1993 nighthawk 750
    http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

Originally posted by Quicksilver View Post
      money sent
      i have not received any new payments on the 8th.

please be sure it was sent to the right email addy.
      Turbo'd 94 Mx6 12.87 @ 115 on 5 psi.
      Built by Me, eBay and zip ties.
      96 White M-Edition mx6 Being built with above's parts, just less tip ties and sketchyness.

Comment

I would like a set that has sealed ball bearings for bushing that can handle the heat from Road Racing. Let me know if you have any plans in the future for that.
        Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
        MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
        Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

Originally posted by Racy-Stacey View Post
          I would like a set that has sealed ball bearings for bushing that can handle the heat from Road Racing. Let me know if you have any plans in the future for that.
          I have used similar products ( I also have a set of these in another car) with no ill result from scorching FL heat and entire days of autox'ing, quick repeat practise days, and 8-10 hour highspeed road trips. Ballbearing units maybe a bit over kill
          http://www.imazda.com/MD323/sig.jpg
          KLZE powered 323

Comment

Originally posted by cewball
            one of the best products i have ever invested in, i just slapped the rod side bushings in, completely different feel!

thanks for the support again on this BB guys.

and stacy, i would almost garuntee you these will handle your road racing..
            96 White M-Edition mx6 Being built with above's parts, just less tip ties and sketchyness.

Comment

Do you think you'll still be making these come feb-march time? That's when I'll be hopefully getting ready to do my kl swap using mx3 parts. Let me know. Thanks.
              1993 Mazda protege-soon to be kl powered

Comment

ok i will be getting some, have to wait till next paycheck on Friday.

Put aside a set of 1st gen ones for me
                Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
                MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
                Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

Payment sent for 93-97 Mx6/Probe Combo (Trans & Shifter side)
                  $45
                  95se t3/o4e .57t.63ar 9psi@11.8afr
                  38mm wastegate,rfl bov,begi fmu,fuel lab afpr,1g 330 injectors,2.5 down pipe,giant fmic,2.5ic piping,2.5 exhaust,sts,msd coil ,pa wires,bkr7e-11.7.5 fidanza fw,spec stg1, I dont have enough rooms to list all the mods now Burning through third gear fun. When they say custom 2.0 turbo they aint lyin. Its not peer pressure its just your turn!

Comment

when is this BB good till?
                    <1997 PGT>\ Medium Alpine/Tan Leather\CF_Z Bushings, AWR F&R mm, AWR 19mm rear sway bar kit, eBay drilled & slotted brakes, shorty intake, <PUNCHED CAT>, Ngk plugs & wires,front strut bar

<2003 MSP> #1369\ Spicy Orange Mica/ AWR Rear Mount\JoeP MBC/20%\EBC Greenstuff

Comment

So yesterday i installed the shifter side only as i didnt have time to do the transmission side and holy moses i could tell how muich tighter it was just putting the bolt through when idrove my car it is now as notchy as a brand new car mixed with my civic sts it only has liek a 1/16 inch of play on each side maby a 1/4 inch total slop now wich im thinking will be taken car of with the install of the trans side i used to have ovoer 3 inches of play great bushings man can you start making some motor mounts j/k
                      95se t3/o4e .57t.63ar 9psi@11.8afr
                      38mm wastegate,rfl bov,begi fmu,fuel lab afpr,1g 330 injectors,2.5 down pipe,giant fmic,2.5ic piping,2.5 exhaust,sts,msd coil ,pa wires,bkr7e-11.7.5 fidanza fw,spec stg1, I dont have enough rooms to list all the mods now Burning through third gear fun. When they say custom 2.0 turbo they aint lyin. Its not peer pressure its just your turn!

Comment

The bulk buy is good for untill they close it...

pm me if you wanna.

Comment

i still havn't even gotten around to installing these from the 1st bulk buy... lol that's laziness. if i get em on before this BB is over i'll post with the results =)

Comment

Are they still available? My auto is having problems, so this time I am for sure buying a set, as I will be swapping trannys soon.

Also, these will work on the 4 cyl not problem, correct?

Comment

Yes, and they will work on the 4 cyl models also.

Comment

I need a full set.... GT
                                MAD MED PGT-ZE
                                KLZE Block & Custom Titanium ZE built Heads,Boared TB,Colt Tri-Flow Cams, Custom Cat Back, Pacesetter Headers,CAI,Short throw shifter, Custom Quaiffe LSD transaxle, Tranny saver,Traction Bars,FD flywheel,Centerforce Clutche,Kosei K1's 13.6lb Wheels,GTS seats & Black Interior,Millennia S Injectors,MEGA Squirt!!

Comment

Working...
                                X