Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club

Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club Serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area!

March 30th, 2011, 10:14 PM   #1
95-2.5

: Mar 2011
: Lakemont, PA
: 12
hello

hello there my names chris. im from altoona. i have owned a 95 PGT for a few years now and i must say im addicted. i was wondering if a buddy of mine and i could join you guys. he also owns a PGT. thanks hope to hear some feedback

March 31st, 2011, 01:33 AM   #2
pile_of_rd1

: Jun 2005
: Rockford IL
: 32
: 2,516
Pretty sure as long as your a probe owner and you live in the area.. your already in the club

Scott

July 13th, 2011, 10:32 PM   #3
bschussler
PT Regular

: Aug 2009
: Pittsburgh, PA
: 36
: 429
I live in Pittsburgh and have a 95 pgt... if you ever have any questions let me know

July 14th, 2011, 12:21 AM   #4
Crazed
Search Impaired

: Mar 2011
: 50
:
hello there my names chris. im from altoona. i have owned a 95 PGT for a few years now and i must say im addicted. i was wondering if a buddy of mine and i could join you guys. he also owns a PGT. thanks hope to hear some feedback
Hey I'm from altoona also, ever seen a silver kitted prove with black tribal? or a dark blue PGT with a carbon fiber hood? That's me.

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.