X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allentown Cookout Meet '07: Allentown, PA Sat. June 16, 2007 11AM

Allentown Cookout Meet '07: Allentown, PA Sat. June 16, 2007 11AM

Surprisingly A LOT of people are asking me when I'm hosting this event again.

Different from other years, we're going straight to the park instead of meeting at A&A Auto. Simplifies things.

allentowncookoutmeet.com doesn't exist anymore. it's now http://acm.bjco.org .

Please go to the site, click Signup so I can keep a tally of people attending for food/drink purposes.

Also, if you have some spare money feel free to donate via the site/paypal, or when you come you can just hand it to me or my girlfriend.

This meet is a great time, the first two went smoothly. Last year didn't happen because of a lack of funds.

I try to keep it a "non-show" type of meet, disregarding awards, trophies, etc. it's more about meeting new people, making friends, catching up with old friends and having fun.

Please check out the gallery on the site, you'll see it's a fairly large meet. The first meet 46 people came. The second meet 59 people came, including Travis Williams all the way from Maryland!!

Feel free to contact me or post questions/suggestions.

Thanks,
    Ben

2007 Volvo S40 T5 AWD

Sticky-ed!

Comment

I forgot to mention that for every $5 donated you get an entry for a chance to win prizes.
      Last edited by bencollinz; June 4, 2007, 02:04 PM.

2007 Volvo S40 T5 AWD

Comment

is this gonna be happening this year if so i might have 4 or 5 guys show up with me all probes 2g

Comment

Originally posted by oneslow95pgt View Post
          is this gonna be happening this year if so i might have 4 or 5 guys show up with me all probes 2g
          i wouldn't really count on it. since every year, there's "tons" of interest, and then when the day comes, no one shows up...the past two years I worked my ass off for nothing but debt...

2007 Volvo S40 T5 AWD

Comment

well me and 3 other guys in pa here i hang out with all have pgts we were interested considering its prolly the closest meet ever

Comment

good chance i'll come...just graduated from PSU and don't have a full time job yet, so definitely a possibility...although i don't really know anyone on here/attending...?!
              '93 PGT: project: SOLD
              '95 PGT: project: FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by MJShogun23 View Post
                good chance i'll come...just graduated from PSU and don't have a full time job yet, so definitely a possibility...although i don't really know anyone on here/attending...?!
                wrong thread here. this is from last year.

this is the current year...
                http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701268751

2007 Volvo S40 T5 AWD

Comment

Any meets in pa anymore?

Comment

Working...
                  X