Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club

Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club Serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area!

February 23rd, 2011, 12:51 PM   #1
QUIK93GT

: Feb 2011
: Irwin,PA
: 2
Fs: 93 gt

Up for sale is my 1993 ford probe gt...the car has a newer transmission, clutch/flywheel/throwout bearing/pressure plate/slave cylinder have 2200 miles on them, there is a brand new clutch master cylinder sitting on the backseat, and a set 4 dunlop tires with 7/32 of tread in the hatch (winter tires about worn) car has a cd player and sony speakers up front, headlights come up and go down with no problem, power sunroof works wonderfully, car is inspected until 8/11! The motor started a tick sound as of Wednesday Feb 16. The car is sitting, will start and run, recommend taking it home on a tow truck. Car has 150,8xx miles, I have title and registration in hand ready to sign over. If you have any questions reply to this ad or text/call me at 724-261-9481!

Pictures are in my craigslist ad

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/2220564382.html

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.