Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing is my car was running great till I swapped back the intake that was originally on it.. I only took that intake off a week and even then when I put it back on it was running till I unplugged a spark plug wire to see if that was causing my missfire
    97 gt rio red gt...full kl31 ZE swap...2.5" mandrel bent exhaust...SSAC headers...sts...CAI...pheno spacers. ..SS clutch and brake lines...aeromotive fpr...AEM wideband...mx3 flywheel...ACT 6 puck clutch...tokico illuminas...eibach ground control coilovers........

Comment

• the miss fire could be either your timing is off, u didnt turn your whole distributer did u that might cause a miss fire poss back fire but if your not even getting a spark and U checked your coil or whatever ur car has that sends power to ur disty then it might be time to bite the bullet and take to somewhere to get it looked at and get a pro's opinion, because I only know a little bit about electrical but nothing about getting deep in to it. and with out actually seeing it for my self theres only so much I can help you with on here.

Comment

• How is everyone? Anyone working on new projects? Whats going on?

Comment

• We're getting franks car ready for racing the procharged ls rx7 and gtr again and we're putting the twin turbos back on the road. Also rebuilt my other mx6 so thats back boosting again. And frank put 2gether a white dd. Staying pretty busy lol
          93 mx6 everything from the probe and more.
          http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps77ec3fc9.jpg
          95pgt-t 14sec @ 111mph crushed
          http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...916_001048.jpg
          95se stock R.I.P. 10/16/08

Comment

• Sounds good, I'll have to come visit sometime. Any meets happening up there?

Comment

• They try to have one every Thursday. then sometimes maybe Friday Saturday or Sunday. Supposed to be having a big track meet soon
              93 mx6 everything from the probe and more.
              http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps77ec3fc9.jpg
              95pgt-t 14sec @ 111mph crushed
              http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...916_001048.jpg
              95se stock R.I.P. 10/16/08

Comment

• How are the Thursday meets? I just heard the Sunset Road meet here on Wednesdays is pretty big if you guys wanna come down, tons of honda kids that wanna race anything. Some fast cars, some slow.

Comment

• Pep boys in Gastonia poker run and carshow

Pep boys speed shop in Gastonia is having a poker run and car show on Saturday March 7. Poker run starts at 9 am at the Matthew s location and ends at the Gastonia location on Franklyn blvd. Car show starts at 10am. For more info look them up on Facebook under pepboys speedshop in gastonia.

Comment

• Drive out to the Charlotte Cars and Coffee beforehand.

Comment

• hey guys I know this post isnt where it should be but I'm having a problem with a new probe I just got 94 pgt 2.5ltr v6 and im not getting a spark and I got the FUEL CUTOFF dash indicator light turning on when I turn the key on and the car will turn over but not start, I looked in the trunk for the fuel cut off switch to reset it and I found that someone had cut the damn thing out and left 3 wires sitting there and no connector in the switch so I cant even match up the cut wires to repair the cut and I tried every possible combo I could think of to get the FUEL CUT OFF indicator light on the dash to go out but nothing is working and I cant find anything online about this issue and I'm really not wanting to take this car to a dealer to get this problem fixed $$$. any help plz Im getting desperate. if anyone know of a link that I haven't found yet or knows what I need to do or something please point me in some kind of direction, the car owner's manual has info about this but nothing about the switch being completely cut out and how to rewire it back in, and the Haynes manual (61042) I bought from autozone isn't helping at all on this either
                      Last edited by Joe89FPCLE9/300; May 30, 2015, 08:00 PM. Reason: forgot to add some more info

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about your problem you may want to try and go to your junkyard and find another probe and get the switch out of it or find a pull apart.

Comment

Working...
                        X