Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else ....

got sick ?

Sitting at home right now. Yesterday was a killer.
    Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
    What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
    Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
    For PSP Awareness click here

Yeah. Sick as hell.
    boo.
    Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

I'm just a lil' stuffy but I think that was because of the dust and pollen, so I'm sure it will clear up within the next couple days. The time difference threw me off a little, but I'm pretty much back to normal.

Char
      MM 9 Best Modified and Most Pimped Out Probe, MM 10 Most Pimped Out Probe again!
      That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

nope.. i'm fine of course.. it must be an east coast thing
        Original Ricepoc member
        93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
        1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

Rick is not feeling well. He has a bad eye infection
          Happiness has finally found me

Comment

I am perfectly fine. :-D but then again, I'm used to the dust and stuff since I live here. Sunburn is finally gone though.
            Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
            1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
            "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

I'm feeling fine. I grew up back east and the sun is much brighter and hotter here for sure. it'll kick your ass if your not used to it.
              03 frontier family car/dd
              93 mx6 tessa's car: ze and just about every bolt on.
              01 ws6 : 618/695 wrecked tell your kids to use a effing cross walk!!
              02 35th SS.. heads and cam

Comment

I am super achy all over.. I think I just over exerted myself.. Too much driving, not enough sleep..
                2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

must've beenn the uncooked chicken....however, im fine, cuz we all know it takes more than raw chicken to get a chinaman sick
                  NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

I started feeling like shit as well, since yesterday. Waiting to go to the doctor's office right now. Hopefully they'll send me home cause I feel like poo.
                    Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
                    USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
                    12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
                    FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

Stayed home yesterday with a sore throat. I could've gone in but, to be honest, I just didn't feel like it. Still have it today, but not as bad. Not sure if it's from the crew this weekend, or from the tons of people hacking and coughing on the planes. Could be from the AC this weekend, too; AC always gets me sick, but it's a necessary evil.

Oh well. I'll live.
                      Kirk
                      PT member #5. Old skool.
                      2002 Honda CBR600F4i, 2004 Mazda 3S, 2008 Corvette Z51 Coupe, 2012 Acura TSX SE 6sp

Comment

I also have been sick for the past few days. I think it was from walking around Food City..
                        Hoser Dave: I like 'em hairless!

Comment

Originally posted by fst24v
                          I also have been sick for the past few days. I think it was from walking around Food City..
                          I couldn't agree with you more.
                          Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

I was too busy to think about being sick. I think I was fine though.
                            ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                            '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                            '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                            '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                            NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

Working...
                            X