• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, that looks great. I can't believe how real that looks. Nice job

Comment

• Wow blast from the past
      95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
      Built, Not Bought.
      No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

• I wanna use your work lol
        1997 PGTS......Turbo, 3 inch exhaust,Ms1v3, Nitto555,lip, slammed adjustable supsension,Wideband, upgraded fuel, Lots of mods

Comment

• http://www.honda-3d.com/

As much as I loathe saying this: Honda knows how it's done... Hope Mazda & Ford follow suit

Comment

• damn this thread is old! lol.
            this reminds me about how shitty i felt about my rhinoceros modeling skills from back in the day.
            92 PGTt3/t4, hks pipes, large fmic, 460cc inj, chipped, tucked
            89 MX6 GT planned KL swap + nitrous + turbo
            93' PGT Junked
            93' PGT Sold... then riced out.

Comment

• ^complex surfacing in rhino is no fun, deal with that ish all day errrday lol
              1992 Probe LX_Rust in Peace
              1989 Probe GT_Weekend Warrior
              2002 Focus SVT_Powerworks Supercharged_Gone
              2014 Fiesta ST_Lemon
              2017 BRZ Premium_Daily

Comment

• Very impressed with your work!! Does anyone know if we could transfer this is into a CFD program for aero analysis? I'm not smart enough to know if intermediate steps would have to be taken to make that happen. Just wanting to pick the brains of the more intelligent.

Thanks again for your hard work............AWESOME does little to describe it!!
                Last edited by RACERSNUT; March 8, 2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• You know what Polarexpress17? Maybe you should stop teasing us with these awesome ass renderings and make some posters/engraved beer mugs/model paper weights already goddamn it!

Comment

• ^^ haha. There was a guy on here who did glass engraving on beer stiens, they were pretty sweet and reasonably priced. I think his name was silver sensie? Something like that.

But yea Polar, these are some sweet renders with some serious talent into them. I've done very little 3D modelling like that (a bit of solid works a few years ago) but done alot of CAD and Revit (3D modelling of structures) for class, its some cool stuff to see what can be accomplished with those programs. Not easy or quick at all.
                    1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                    Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                    1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                    2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

• I have a FlashForge 3D printer I got sent to me as a Christmas gift... (it only just arrived end of February though)

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008CM2TCU/ref=oh_details_o09_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]Amazon.com: FlashForge Creator 3D Printer (Wood Case): Industrial & Scientific[/ame]

I have yet to open it since I knew I was moving house this month but soon I will attempt to figure this thing out. A Probe might be a good thing I can try later on, I will have to have find a 3D model Probe in the proper format though. I think I saw one that you could buy in the proper format online (same format as MakerBot) somewhere for around $100 or so... and it was a really nice looking render from what I could tell.
                      Last edited by Maddening; April 9, 2014, 01:52 PM.
                      - Vic
                      - 2016 Citroen Cactus ("It's quirky!")

Comment

• Nice work

Comment

• Polar have you thought about putting your 3d model in forza 4 ? On a jtag'ed xbox
                          1997 PGTS......Turbo, 3 inch exhaust,Ms1v3, Nitto555,lip, slammed adjustable supsension,Wideband, upgraded fuel, Lots of mods

Comment

Working...
                          X