No announcement yet.

November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i hate to say it but it looks as if we should maybe call this meet off... so that everyone can get there money back before it gets into a spot where cancelation penelties will apply... guys that have paid chime in and let me know what you want to do.. im game to go but i dont think it will be much fun with only a few people... maybe those that still want to do a cruise can get together to pick a longer cruise to a better location? guys let me know...
    MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
    I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
    3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

• Wouldn't be a bad idea honestly. I'd love to go but gasoline and rising cost of everything are pwning me.

We can all still do Pigeon Forge, myself and the Tennessee crew have been trying to organize it for a very long time. 3rd weekend of September, and there will be Dragon action.
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

• Well guys i hate to say it but This meet has been canceled due to lack of interest/ people being able to afford to go.... To get refunds call into the rep and let them know and they will process a refund
        thanks to all those that wanted to go and i will work towards planning something better for a later date so that more time can be had to save for such a large meet..
        I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

• I've paid my second deposit, still owe another $318. I would totally still go, but not if everyone else backs out. Sucks because I've been pumped about this since last November. I guess I'll have to talk it over with the girlfriend.
          JDM'd MX-6 owner. MX6.com Moderator.
          Originally posted by Probesport
          That MX6 makes the others look like 80's econoboxes. Nice work

Comment

• Originally posted by ragincanajun4 View Post
            I've paid my second deposit, still owe another $318. I would totally still go, but not if everyone else backs out. Sucks because I've been pumped about this since last November. I guess I'll have to talk it over with the girlfriend.

ya i know but id like to be able to hang out with more people this november and if a cruise does happen id like to have more than 5 people on it.
            I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

• this is ****ing bollocks. meh, what do you do, moar money for me for my puerto rico trip...

And better present for my anniversary
              Hi, my name is Broken, and Im addicted to modding.
              Turbo whore - 1992 Mazda MX6 FE3-T, comming soon to a track near you
              G-Force enforcer - 2007 Mazda3 S, slamed and pretty.

Comment

Working...
              X