This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part numbers for WISECO PISTONS SET FOR MILLENIA S RODS

OK I'VE GOTTEN ALOT OF EMAILS, PM's, and the such for info on my custom piston set up. So as everyone knows the first set had clearance issues. It ran great till the timing belt came off which then showed the design problem. The exhaust eyebrows had been cut too far inboard on the piston deck making the engine an interference engine. Well, after WISECO got them back after my tear down and discovery of the flaw, they corrected the design flaw and sent me another set of pistons rings and wristpins (standard kit) which I never got to run (had to sell the kit and millenia S rods to pay bills S.O.B.!!!) NOW just to remind it's a low compression (8.7to 1) kit designed for FORCE FED SETUPS however I never got that far and on n/a my car ran a 14.8 at 93mph on this low compression set up and some bolt ons.

THIS IS A CHEAP FORGED KIT MILLENIA S RODS CAN BE BOUGHT FOR 230 SHIPPED FOR A FULL SET ONLINE AND THE PISTONS COST ME AROUND 630 FOR THE FIRST SET.. ADD THAT UP AND YOU HAVE A FORGED KIT FOR UNDER 900 DOLLARS WITH (RODS) STOCK REPLACEMENT PARTS NO CUSTOM RODS OR WORK NEEDED ON THE CRANK OR NOTCHING THE BLOCK. THE PISTONS ARE IF I REMEMBER 20 OR 30 OVER. THEY ARE 26/19 FORGED ALLOY WITH A 11MM DISH AND 8.7 TO 1 COMPRESSION (NO IT CAN'T BE CHANGED WITHOUT REDESIGNING)these will only fit millenia s rods btw

NONE THE LESS HERE'S THE PART NUMBERS YOU SHOULD NEED. I DON'T HAVE THE KIT NUMBER BUT WISECO CAN FIND IT BY BACK SEARCHING THESE NUMBERS FROM THE KIT.

IT WAS SET UP UNDER THE NAME OF "lucas spangler racing"

pistons 013392408
    chrome plated wrist pin S527
    RING SET 3347XC

PLEASE DON'T PM ME OR EMAIL.

HOPE TO SEE THIS KIT OUT IN MORE CARS!
    1982 FIAT SPIDER 2000. Rear wheel drive classic fun!

I love you man
    Rick_96PGT #62
    "I never apologize.
    I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

good info. stickied.

please respect the wishes of the thread starter. the info is here for your consumption.
      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Wiseco Wrist Pin Retainer - CW21
        Last edited by pgtfreak; October 15, 2004, 11:50 AM.
        '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
        '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Working...
        X