Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So nobody showed up...wow
    Well you know my reason for not being there
    probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
    1993 nighthawk 750
    http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

ffin balls i would have totally come. We really need to slap it together to make it. I have been so bored this summer this would have been great! any way of doing it in late august?
      Timberline grey 96 pgt 5sp. Lowered on 18's w/ a custom sts stolen and M.I.A.
      Noble Green KLZE'd MX-6 LS 5sp, STS, HID's and Yellow Fogs, SSAC'd,2.25 catback, KN'd, lip'd, CF hood, sittin low on H&R coilovers,Strut bars and 626 sway bar, FD's and bumpin'
      http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...hroughhood.jpg

Comment

I was stoked to go, but my Exedy clutch can't hang anymore. I was/ am bummed.
        However, we're planning an MX-3 meet and race on the track in Seattle. It would be great to have any part of the "family" there! I should have a good clutch, and LSD in by then, plus lots o' fiberglass and Lexan! = MUCH more fun!
        MX-3 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, AWR MMs, torq brace, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp./ Nyloil bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar/ solid endlinks, Azenis, leather int, Alpine stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster3, CF hood, FG hatch/ Lexan,

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slomofo View Post
            ?????
            Quote of the day...
            (Every day)

"Yes it's true.. you are a good woman..
            Then again, you may be the Anti-Christ.."

Comment

Working...
            X