Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groundz kits, recieved or not recieved?

Sorry for not being able to get online for a while now. I've finally got a place and just got online on friday for the first time in awhile now. B4 I moved out I finished all the kits and shipped them. That was around the first week in Aug. I never thought that anything would go wrong. I understand that there are quite a few upset customers from the BB. I was haveing trouble with my supplier sending me the wrong stuff over 4 times in a row. When that problem was resolved I finished all the kits and shipped them out via the US Postal service. I want to know who recieved there kits and who did'nt. (Please only post if you did or did not recieve your kit). This way I can correct the situation and reship new kits for those that did'nt recieve them ASAP. Sorry for the delays you've had. I had no intention to rip anyone off and would never have that intention. Remember to only post if you've recieved or not recieved the kit. thank you,

hey rob, i knew you'd return! i did, however, NOT receive my kit.

thanks,
    nathan johnson
    NCPOC: '96 Probe GT

Comment

i was starting to get a little woried. i still havent recieved my kit either.

ryan may

Comment

Nor' I have received my kit.
        NoclssGT.com
        PhotoPOC
        DaddyPOC
        1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

I did not receive my kit.

Comment

got any pics of the pic? i may want one
            Last edited by Project GT; September 10, 2004, 05:49 PM.

Comment

no offense rob, but that just don't sound right.
              you sent out everybody's groundz kit before you moved, yet NONE of us have received them. I seriously don't think that the Post Office would lose all of our kits. Either way I dont' care what happened, just as long as I get either my money back or my kit.
              NoclssGT.com
              PhotoPOC
              DaddyPOC
              1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by noclss2000
                you sent out everybody's groundz kit before you moved, yet NONE of us have received them. I seriously don't think that the Post Office would lose all of our kits. Either way I dont' care what happened, just as long as I get either my money back or my kit.
                relax. send him a PM to take care of this. the thread was only to find out who received what, even if it shouldn't have been posted here.
                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

didnt get mine.
                  95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

i got mine.

Originally posted by noclss2000
                    and you won't get your money back. i asked for mine (because i got 8 wires not 11), and he came out of nowhere with...

Originally posted by Robot#666
                    I have a no money back policy, only replacement for faulty Groundz or uncorrect size.
                    where in the bulk buy was that?

i'm not satisfied with it, so i want my money back. simple business ethic.

sorry for off topic dmark.
                    Last edited by bencollinz; September 9, 2004, 03:06 PM.

2007 Volvo S40 T5 AWD

Comment

I did NOT get my kit either.

Comment

Batn

Ben,
                        First you complained to me that you recieved the wrong kit that the wires were not the right size and that you wanted your money back. I gave you the proper wire sizes for you to confirm your acusation and you confirmed that they were the right sizes. At no time did you ever try to install the kit. You have the right kit please stop with your remarks in this thread that are completely off topic. 2nd I have a legal right to not give you your money back, especialy if you recieved the right set and have no reason to return it other then your own ignorance. If your set was wrong or the wire sizes were not correct then i would gladly send you the correct size wires or the correct kit. I never said that there was a money back policy if your not satisfied. So far you are my only complaint, (of the probers that have recieved there kits) and it's baised on a typo. Yes you recieved 8 wires not 10 because you told me you had your battery relocated to the trunk and to not bother sending the battery cables. I told you earlier today that I would send you the battery wires. Also I did say there was 11 but that was a typo I meant to say 10. I did'nt notice that typo untill the BB thread had been closed. I told you that b4. I also said to check my car domain site in my signature below it says that there is 10 wires in the 2nd gen PGT kit on page 1. You do however get 11 wires if you have a automatic 2nd Gen PGT. But you have a manual. I can send you a 11th wire if you'd like along with the battery wires, but there is no place for that 11th wire to go

Fellow PT'ers Please only post a reply if you recieved the kit or did'nt so I can reship kits to those probers that did'nt recieve there kits due to postal error.

Again I'm truely sorry for the inconvience this has caused everyone and I'll have your new kits sent out ASAP! They will be sent out via UPS, DHL, or FedEX, wich ever is cheapest since this is all comming out of my pocket now. You will be given a tracking # the day they are sent so you can track your kits location.

Only post if you recieved or did'nt recieve the kits.

thank you,

Originally posted by bencollinz
                        i got mine.

and you won't get your money back. i asked for mine (because i got 8 wires not 11), and he came out of nowhere with...

where in the bulk buy was that?

i'm not satisfied with it, so i want my money back. simple business ethic.

sorry for off topic dmark.

Comment

Did not receive it Rob but as you know I sent you an email with the informations to have another as requested by you. Hope to have some news fast..
                          -=(M4Gg0T5)=-

Probe/Mx6 Quebec Club

Comment

Kits Not Recieved

Thanks for the replies. So far from the BB only 8 have not recieved there kits. I will assume that everyone else has. If not please speak up now, post here and let me know so I can rectify the situation ASAP. Here are the names of the few that have not recieved there kits;

xXTypeONegativXx

WAprobeGT

noclss2000

vulcan'n it

El Nacho

eFertLIS

M4GgOT5

1995ProbeGT

clutchless
                            Last edited by Robot#666; September 12, 2004, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Rob,

I haven't recieve my kit yet... Let me know if you need my info again...
                              Tyrone
                              '06 Honda CR-V
                              95ProbeGT
                              160K Mi. with Original Stock Tranny, Clutch & Flywheel and Some Mods... And Still running strong(sometimes)

Comment

Working...
                              X