No announcement yet.

Probe won't be resurrected :( Parts for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any luck with those connector pig tales ?

Comment

NiN^_^NiN, Forgot to tell you that the torque converter stalls at 3000RPM haha
      Did you know it could go all the way there?
      damn I have never felt so much poweRRRRR capital R baby.
      1996 PGT ATX: Lvl 10 Torque Converter + Transgo Shift Kit, SS Headers, 2.5 Straight pipe with quad tips, Custom Intake, 3½ lowered with 18's
      No Longer have the Probe anymore has been sold.

Comment

If suspension doesn't sell, lemme know! Also looking for headers, and CAI. Thanks!
        1996 PGT - Bone Stock
        -- I love my PGT--

Comment

I know this is in the Aussie section but would you ship to the states by any chance?
          95 GT Chameleon Beauty
          http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps15cc5293.jpg

"Without Risk There Is No Reward"

Comment

I have the suspension already.
            Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
            Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
            Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

Hi all sorry i've been sick so i haven't had a chance to reply to messages.

I am willing to ship to usa it all depends on what your looking for

And sorry 96GT I sold them to stoker as stated
              The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
              The First Electric Supercharged Probe
              Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

No biggie, glad he's got it as well! Thanks for letting me know.
                1996 PGT - Bone Stock
                -- I love my PGT--

Comment

Sorry guys i've had a lot happen recently but i got the car towed to somewhere i can access it easily and take off what i need so here's the first stuff off the car

1) Chrome Dip Stick $20
                  2) Chrome Cap (This goes on near the back left of the engine i forget what it's called) $20
                  3) Front Strut Brace $40
                  4) Door Switches with White LED bulb $20 Each
                  5) HVAC Controls with White LED Mod (LED Strip inside not just bulb replacement so it has a uniformed glow) $35
                  6) Speedometer with White LED Mod (Custom LED board over 50 i think to get uniform glow it needs to be wired or clamped to the dimmer will provide instructions) $45

More to come sorry i didn't have time to clean them but if anyone has anything specific they need let me know and i'll see what i can do
                  Last edited by NiN^_^NiN; October 25, 2014, 03:09 AM.

Comment

let us know what else is available and we will let you know. its a shame to hear the cars been towed offsite, sounds like the dream is over?
                    Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                    Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
                    Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

Originally posted by stoker100 View Post
                      let us know what else is available and we will let you know. its a shame to hear the cars been towed offsite, sounds like the dream is over?
                      I'll be taking more stuff off shortly but sadly the dream is over maybe later on down the track i can try again its still my dream car and i still haven't found anything i've liked better

Comment

Electric Supercharger with Wiring harness $1500
                        (Thomas Knight Electric Supercharger model ESC-350 (250CFM @ 5 psi) plus wires, solenoids, capacitor all wired up together)

Comment

KLZE/KLDE V6 Supercharged chrome sticker for Intake manifold $15
                          Chrome Supercharged Emblem $15

Comment

Working...
                          X