• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junking the probe

see this thread
    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701309734
    No car, no home, no job

How much for the euros? Where are you located?
    96 pgt 15000mls on rebuilt, kl31cams, ebay sts, 9lb flywheel,16mm 626 sway bar, stage 2 clutch, chrome 5 stars, Ground Control coilovers on Illuminas, OEM mudflaps, window sealer mtr mnts. 17" XXR 962's. http://imgur.com/a/zHp21

Comment

Obviously Florida. But I dont want to hassle with that shipping i mean
      No car, no home, no job

Comment

Originally posted by nick_ouellette View Post
        Obviously Florida. But I dont want to hassle with that shipping i mean
        i dont blame you, shipping stuff is a huge PITA and not worth it IMO for Probe parts
        Last edited by FPGT24; July 17, 2012, 01:38 AM.
        Licensed car dealer & Probe addict [former owner of 17 Probe GT & 2 Probe SE]
        Current KL's: 93 Probe GT, 94 Probe GT, 95 Probe GT, 95 626 LX V6 (all 5 spds)

Comment

Originally posted by FPGT24 View Post
          not worth it IMO for Probe parts
          how do you figure...euro tails get 200+ round these parts...you're throwing money away
          1992 Probe LX_Rust in Peace
          1989 Probe GT_Weekend Warrior
          2002 Focus SVT_Powerworks Supercharged_Gone
          2014 Fiesta ST_Lemon
          2017 BRZ Premium_Daily

Comment

nah Im letting em go for 150
            No car, no home, no job

Comment

How many threads are you gonna have. Its not hard to pull some little certain parts off and ship it to to someone that will pay whatever! Not bashing you just saying post on cl not on here only cuz people usa wide wants that stuff and will pay you so you can pay this ticket off your so worried about.
              Last edited by richtq; July 17, 2012, 06:42 PM.
              Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

Originally posted by richtq View Post
                How many threads are you gonna have. Its not hard to pull some little certain parts off and ship it to to someone that will pay whatever! Not bashing you just saying post on cl not on here only cuz people usa wide wants that stuff and will pay you so you can pay this ticket off your so worried about.

Seriously I dont need your opinion. I made two post whoop-de-doo oh no I spammped the whole site
                No car, no home, no job

Comment

Such a sad day

Comment

Necromonger!!!

Originally posted by black93se View Post
                    Such a sad day
                    ^^^You should understand the etiquette of our website before digging up extremely old threads to boost your post count. This may not be the case and perhaps it is completely because you are a noob. But posting long dead threads is not good practice around here -you will get castrated, stretched/quartered, Chinese water tortured, and forced to listen to long hours of "The Best of Barry Manilow".

So try to avoid Necromonger postings!
                    Success is a measure of determination!
                    Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
                    $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
                    Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
                    Restoration of a legend

Comment

Lol funny you bought this post up. I bought those euros from this guy, I got them in the mail and they were in pieces

Comment

Did he take them off with an axe? I mean, he did say that working on the car was a hassle
                        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Working...
                        X