Clear All

yep that stuff is still on there
    PhotoPOC(tm)
    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
    93' PGT not stock
    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

I don't think we'll be making ale house tonight....I think we'll be making a track run just to watch a clutch slip every gear.
      '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
      '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
      '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

LOL how bad was it
        PhotoPOC(tm)
        93' PGT not stock
        91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

I'd break into the 14's if my clutch wouldn't slip.
          '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
          '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs

Comment

TTT....wanna do this again soon? Girlfriend will be in school in August so ill have more time to hangout like the old days
            PhotoPOC(tm)
            93' PGT not stock
            91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

How about a meet August 16th or 23rd?
              '93 Mazda MX6 LS
              Molded body kit, VIS cf hood, Ichibahn wing, NOS 50 shot wet EFI kit, MazdaSpeed 6 brakes, and MX3 flywheel.

Comment

16th might be good for me.

would be a good day to swing some chisels at that axle nut eh squid?
                PhotoPOC(tm)
                93' PGT not stock
                91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

The 16th is also 1320X at OSW. It would be cheaper and more fun in my opinion to meet there and make some runs. Not too impressed by the food at Alehouse. The track has pizza empanadas that kick ass. Plus you get to run your car all out legally for $10.
                  '93 Mazda MX6 LS
                  Molded body kit, VIS cf hood, Ichibahn wing, NOS 50 shot wet EFI kit, MazdaSpeed 6 brakes, and MX3 flywheel.

Comment

but that would mean I would need to swap trannies by then....

Comment

ok....so I have a probe transmission back in my car now...and a new pressure plate. So far on a quick test run the hard shift chirped the tires and banged the car and NOT slip the clutch so I think I might be able to pull a 14.x....if I can get the tune adjusted a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSquid View Post
                        ok....so I have a probe transmission back in my car now...and a new pressure plate. So far on a quick test run the hard shift chirped the tires and banged the car and NOT slip the clutch so I think I might be able to pull a 14.x....if I can get the tune adjusted a bit.
                        so did you finally break out of Charter Club 15.2 and into Studio 14?
                        PhotoPOC(tm)
                        93' PGT not stock
                        91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

no not yet....something is wrong...most likely vris related.

Comment

Anyone wanna do anything on the 20th? I'll be passing through.
                            PhotoPOC(tm)
                            93' PGT not stock
                            91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Working...
                            X