Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Canuck Forum

Canuck Forum Clubs: ONPOC, K-Series, QCPOC, BCPOC

February 7th, 2002, 11:53 AM   #1
ConVict

: Jun 2001
: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
: 508
A P O its a date

Next OFFICAIL meet is on Feb the 23rd , it falls on a satruday! all members would appricaite if you came out. We are hoping that 15 + members can make it, and we have lots of stuff planeed so i hope to see you there

Conner

February 7th, 2002, 03:55 PM   #2
EasyGino
POC Mod

: Oct 2000
: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
: 2,821
Ill make this a sticky for ya... Good luck w/ the meet!

February 8th, 2002, 03:24 AM   #3
92probe

: Feb 2000
: Calgary, AB
: 42
: 208
I'm there, already booked it off work

February 8th, 2002, 09:42 AM   #4
probe_gt_boy

: Oct 2001
: Calgary, Canada
: 778
Conner, you already know I'll be there...

February 8th, 2002, 03:34 PM   #5
Kronyk

: Jan 2002
: Calgary
: 203
I there as well, booked of and everything. Pretty excited. Are we going to meet anywhere before it or what?
93 GT- AAS Intimidator kit, SS hood scoop, staight pipe, Apexi dual cannon exhaust through custom 2.5 inch piping, MSD 6AL ignition, MSD Blaster Coil, MSD Adapter, Plugs & Wires, K&N Filter, 18" Enkei RSF-2 wrapped in Yoko Prada Spec 2, Tokico Illumina Struts with Eibach springs and a big bad ZE about to be dropped in.

February 8th, 2002, 04:46 PM   #6
probe_gt_boy

Oh yeah, what time and where are we gonna meet?

February 9th, 2002, 09:09 AM   #7
190km/h
Donating Member

: Oct 2000
: Kamloops, BC, Canada
: 38
: 3,784
Hey, do you guys have any plans for the summer? I'm planning on making my way out there sometime and it'd be cool if we could hook up.

2008 Aprilia Shiver: Carved from pure sex
1996 PGT-Tze: ZE, T3/T4 turbo, 24" FMIC, Fidanza, Clutchmasters Stage III, Megasquirt'n'Spark, AEM Wideband
1993 MX-6 LS: Bone stock, pimped out with leather and 2 stereos
2005 Australian Shepherd: Named "Turbo," missing testicle weight reduction, no other mods planned

February 9th, 2002, 10:24 AM   #8
probe_gt_boy

Yeah, in July were going to Lethbridge for a car show...thats all I know about. Let us know before you come out, I'm sure we could all get together :grin:

February 9th, 2002, 04:21 PM   #9
ConVict

when and where i have no clue, but i got 2 weeks to think about it!
give me a shout out about what time of day would be cool ? 1ish 2ish go to world of wheels then hit of some pool or something after! all up to you guys

probably going to go with a meet at a certain area, we can chat, then if a member DONEST want to go to world of wheels we can still have a meet for those people, then we can go to world of wheels or what ever, then go play pool and have some beers, with the members that can still stand each other by the end of the day!
sound good!
ill have the officail shit tommorow or the day after

have a good one

February 9th, 2002, 05:15 PM   #10
probe_gt_boy

Since its Saturday, anytime will work for me...prolly around 10 or 11 at the earliest though. Oh yeah- And Conner wants his $50 from each member too, he reminds me everytime I see him :rolleyes: He should go into collections for a credit card company or somethin...

February 10th, 2002, 12:04 AM   #11
ConVict

oh ya i forgot about that... every member that is coming! i would appricaite if you gave your annual fee ! its not needed, but the earlier we get shirts/ decals underway the better!
thanks

February 10th, 2002, 02:43 PM   #12
simon_sez
Donating User

: Dec 2001
: AB Canada T1B 3M1
: 1,872
Hey you know I'll be there guys... but I dunno about the $50.... I might be able to make it... we'll have to see though.

- Jeremy "КάΩЅ" Winterton -
- '93 Ford Probe GT; rolling on Tokico Blues/DropZone Coilovers &

- !!!SOLD!!
- 94 Toyota Celica GT-S

-

-

February 10th, 2002, 07:44 PM   #13
wild93pgt

: calgary alberta
: 154
hey

yah id like to go but i work on sat till 430 and then i can do whatever
for sure i will have my 50 bucks
Aaron

February 11th, 2002, 01:04 PM   #14
shifty
PT Regular

: Nov 2000
: calgary
: 423
club account

Just to clarify, membership fees are NOT required to attend this meet. Please just show up, we want as many people as possible.

Convict, can you please look into the matter of establishing a bank account for the club? I don't think it is appropriate for any one person to have executive control over the club's honeypot. We will probably need to purchase a business license or file as a non-profit organization in order to get a real bank account. This is something I would like to avoid though, since a registered business means we'd have to keep books, file taxes, and on and on. Maybe PayPal or some other e-commerce site has something for non-profit group accounts???? PayPal would be cool because we could accept membership dues and donations right on the website.

BTW, the club owes me $100.00 for webhosting fees which I have paid for out of my pocket until we get some sort of shared account sorted out.

The URL to the club's new website will be revealed SOON.
Prolly before the end of the month.

Shifty.

February 12th, 2002, 02:11 PM   #15
shifty
PT Regular

: calgary
: 423
Sorry guys, I am not being critical of conner's abilities or trustworthiness here and am sorry if it sounded that way. Here is the issue in a nutshell:

If only one person has control of the club's $$$, what happens if that person leaves the club or gets killed in a car accident, etc?

That being said, let's keep talkin about the meet. Sorry to get this thread off-topic.

Andrew.

February 12th, 2002, 03:43 PM   #16
Kronyk

1:00 o'clock at hooters on Mcleod is where we are meeting people.

Any objections?
93 GT- AAS Intimidator kit, SS hood scoop, staight pipe, Apexi dual cannon exhaust through custom 2.5 inch piping, MSD 6AL ignition, MSD Blaster Coil, MSD Adapter, Plugs & Wires, K&N Filter, 18" Enkei RSF-2 wrapped in Yoko Prada Spec 2, Tokico Illumina Struts with Eibach springs and a big bad ZE about to be dropped in.

February 12th, 2002, 04:47 PM   #17
Altaprobe

: Lethbridge, Alberta
: 663
:
If only one person has control of the club's $$$, what happens if that person leaves the club or gets killed in a car accident, etc?
That person is called a treasurer, and these situations are allowed for........

February 12th, 2002, 05:05 PM   #18
Kronyk

If you have multiple people in charge of an acount other problems may arise.

For example, I'm not pointing any fingers, but hypothetically, what if someone starts stealing from the account. It would be hard to find out who that person is. If only one person has access to ithe or she is held responsible for the money.

February 12th, 2002, 05:29 PM   #19
wild93pgt

hey guys
i believe that we should have only one person in charge of the money it would just be easier

i wont be able to meet up until about 5 ish so should i plan to meet you guys somwhere or call a cell number or what
Aaron

February 12th, 2002, 07:11 PM   #20
probe_gt_boy

I too think that it is best if there is one treasurer. Giving acess to more than one person only complicates matters more than necessary...IMO.

February 12th, 2002, 11:53 PM   #21
ConVict

duh duh duh ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!!! :grin:

boooyaaa

February 13th, 2002, 12:19 AM   #22
ConVict

ok , SOOOOOO feb the 23rd, Hooters on Macleod Trail! at 1 O CLOCK sharp... by the time we start eating and finish, if you are not there, we will assume your not coming!

member fee is 50 dollars, it is not mandatory to bring it, but would be welcome!

should be fun and i hope to see all of you there!
thanks

February 13th, 2002, 11:09 PM   #23
wild93pgt

:
Originally posted by ConVict
ok , SOOOOOO feb the 23rd, Hooters on Macleod Trail! at 1 O CLOCK sharp... by the time we start eating and finish, if you are not there, we will assume your not coming!
i hope that you assume that i am coming but i wont be able to make it until later what should i do conner
Aaron

February 14th, 2002, 12:19 AM   #24
ConVict

the exact address is 4632 Macleod Trail South
The world of wheels show is being held at the Round Up Centre, but i am uncertain of the charges to get in!

February 14th, 2002, 12:20 AM   #25
ConVict

Also I will give all members my cell # so if anything happens you can call... if your going to be late... and so on!

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME and ill be sure to send it to you

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.