Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club

Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club Serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area!

October 4th, 2005, 01:07 PM   #1
inside0ut
PT Regular

: Aug 2004
: Pittsburgh, Pa
: 749
Feeler for next meet

Im trying to nail down the day for the next meet. Its prob gonna be Oct. 15th and there is this place on Rt.88 that has a dyno. Depending on how many people want to do it will dictate the price. So....anyone interested?

October 4th, 2005, 02:18 PM   #2
Aran
BATN, but aka:
Glšnzend
The_Game

: May 2004
: Jamestown, NY / Pittsburgh, PA
: 34
: 5,057
No money, and I have a stock Civic

October 4th, 2005, 06:52 PM   #3
Savage Messiah
POC Mod

: Jun 2004
: Pittsburgh, PA
: 38
: 525
I'd be interested in getting the WHP on my car. Dynos can handle ATX's and vice versa, no?

Any gen/model Probe, K or F-series Mazda owners from Southwestern PA welcome.
[/SIZE]

October 5th, 2005, 08:34 PM   #4
phil4631
Turbo Member

: Jan 2004
: 32
: 1,682
Where at on 88? I live 1 street off of 88

October 6th, 2005, 12:30 PM   #5
Savage Messiah
POC Mod

: Jun 2004
: 38
: 525
Ian checked the dyno and they're a bit steep for the number of people we have now, so we might make this one a restaurant meet somewhere we can all get to. We're still thinking mid afternoon on the 15th... Either way, we'd like to get the word out enough in advance this time (like NOW) so I can put some flyers or business cards out or something...

Any gen/model Probe, K or F-series Mazda owners from Southwestern PA welcome.
[/SIZE]

October 6th, 2005, 02:42 PM   #6
phil4631
Turbo Member

: Jan 2004
: 32
: 1,682
Do you know the name for this place on 88?

October 6th, 2005, 08:11 PM   #7
Aran
BATN, but aka:
Glšnzend
The_Game

: May 2004
: Jamestown, NY / Pittsburgh, PA
: 34
: 5,057
If we meet in Robinson again, I might be able to make it. The 16th I'll probably be with the fiancee, so I might either bring her along if she's out this way, or duck out early to get a few extra hours with her (You know. )

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.