Almost there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zerialz View Post
    Craft brews!!! Now you're talking my language.. Beer and cars are some of my favorite things.. Separately of course.
    Seem to go hand in hand to me!

Comment

I've been brewing my own for 4 years now. I still do "research" at the beer cooler however. Right now, I've got 4 styles bottled-German Dampfbier, Belgian Saison, English ESB & an Irish red. Going to brew a Watermelon Hefeweizen tomorrow. Came up with a new mounting bracket system for my vader/invader RBC. Gotta make a template first though. I wanna make a video of it for my tunervision channel.

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Well, here we go again folks. 1 month old battery nearly dead. Wouldn't start a few minutes ago. Needles on oil pressure & amp gauges fluctuating. Amp gauge needle generally wants to ride on the "A" when up to operating temp. Oil psi needle goes down to the "L" at idle when at temp. With the lopey idle & the sometimes fluctuating fuel gauge, I'm thinking either main fuse or gauge panel fuse. Must be a main fuse shorting things out from what I've read on here?...

Comment

I mentioned it in the lounge.... But there is obviously something draining your battery. You will need to do a battery draw test to see what it causing the drain.
          Do you know how to do that?

I'm not alot of help with the fluctuating gauges.
          94 PGT -T, Used to be quick

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

Comment

No, never did a battery drain test. You know how perchance? The door locks sometimes haven't worked either since last week when the battery went down the first time. 10 years of this is enough. Alternator test at Auto Zone was good?...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF1gijj03_0

If you dont have a multi meter, you can buy them at Harbor freight for under $5 bux. And thats all you need.
              PaTricK
              ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

I have a multi-tester here somewhere. Thanks for the vid, I'll give it a look. I'd love to solve these electrical gremlins once & for all.
                *OK, watched the video. Now if I can find my multi-meter & leads & could give it a shot. But that under dash fuse box is gonna be tough! It's upside down under the drivers side bottom edge of the dash. Can't get in that position anymore. Used to have to lay upside down on the seat to see it straight on.
                Last edited by unionrdr; August 12, 2014, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X