No announcement yet.

Probe People Meet I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, a good number of people want to do this in Phoenix. What does everybody think 'bout that?
    MX3--KLZE: .50/.63 57 trim turbo

My Cardomain site

Comment

I'm not going to be able to make any of this happen in Phoenix. A lot of people are flying in from all over and I wanted to centralize this out of Tucson. People with kids and families are coming and didn't want them to have to be in one hotel one night, and another the next. We're planning on going up to Phoenix Saturday during the day but that's about it.

After reading through the other BAPOC in AZPOC thread, it sounds like people are game for anything really. Some people said they'd be cool with Phoenix but no real preference.
      Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
      USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
      12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
      FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

well, if rick and jackie don't mind a couple of wayward californians in a white 93pgt hanging out and then caravaning with them, i don't mind any place where this is held.
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Very cool.. I'm in.. i'll be there.
          Original Ricepoc member
          93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
          1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

Count this guy in.
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2305631/1
            Car rightly named VooDoo. 96' PGTZE (CEL Free): CAI/2.5" Catback/NGK Plugs and Wires/ Full MSD 6-AL Kit/RR-Racing Poly inserts/ Grounding kit With: Eibach Pro Kit/ Tokico Blues/ HotShot Headers/ Test Pipe/ Spec stage 3 and Fidanza waiting install.
            SOLD

Comment

I thought you moved or something
              03 frontier family car/dd
              93 mx6 tessa's car: ze and just about every bolt on.
              01 ws6 : 618/695 wrecked tell your kids to use a effing cross walk!!
              02 35th SS.. heads and cam

Comment

Hey i'm new to this forum but not to mx6.com forum. I drive a 1993 Mazda
                Mx6 (klze) Can i go? this is in March 2007 right? cuz i wanna hang out with other mazda/probe owners than honda owners.
                Last edited by Phoenix_KLZE; December 14, 2006, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Word.

Comment

Mario what are the odds of this event being sponsored, say by Yingling or possibly Maxim? Alright fine I would even settle for playboy.
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2305631/1
                    Car rightly named VooDoo. 96' PGTZE (CEL Free): CAI/2.5" Catback/NGK Plugs and Wires/ Full MSD 6-AL Kit/RR-Racing Poly inserts/ Grounding kit With: Eibach Pro Kit/ Tokico Blues/ HotShot Headers/ Test Pipe/ Spec stage 3 and Fidanza waiting install.
                    SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_KLZE
                      Hey i'm new to this forum but not to mx6.com forum. I drive a 1993 Mazda
                      Mx6 (klze) Can i got? this is in March 2007 right? cuz i wanna hang out with other mazda/probe owners than honda owners.
                      Of course you can go. It's gear toward Probe/MX6 people, but it doesn't really matter what you drive. It's all about the good people that are in the community.

Haha, getting sponsored huh? I think I'd have a hard time getting Yuengling to sponsor us. But at the very least, it'll be sponsored by Project: TSNS Racing.
                      Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
                      USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
                      12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
                      FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

k. thanks. I cant wait. So its going to be in tucsan?

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
                          well, if rick and jackie don't mind a couple of wayward californians in a white 93pgt hanging out and then caravaning with them, i don't mind any place where this is held.
                          No problemo
                          Rick_96PGT #62
                          "I never apologize.
                          I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
                          - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_KLZE
                            k. thanks. I cant wait. So its going to be in tucsan?
                            Thats correct. We'll be heading to phoenix on the saturday of the meet during the day for pavillions other than that its in tucson it sounds like. btw, welcome to the boards.
                            Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
                            1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
                            "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

Originally posted by bluedevilinaz
                              Thats correct. We'll be heading to phoenix on the saturday of the meet during the day for pavillions other than that its in tucson it sounds like. btw, welcome to the boards.
                              k. i guess i'll meet you guys up in phoenix's pavillions, so i wont have to drive down to tucsan. cuz i am 16 years old with only a permit(but i still drive around) other than that i'll cruse around phoenix.

Comment

well hurry up and get your license. you have until like march to get it so it shouldn't be too bad.
                                Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
                                1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
                                "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

Working...
                                X