X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh hai

What's up errbody?
    07 Mazda3 bone stock daily
    87 Foxbody 5.0 - 217whp/272tq 12.4:1afr!
    94 MX-6: SOLD!
    93 PGT- ZE, headers, exhaust, CAI, Capsule Racing intake manifold (VRIS delete), Mx3 fw, Act 6-puck, AEM af guage (SOLD)

Hey what's up? I haven't scrolled down to the POC's in a while....

Any updates on the Mustang or the MX-3 if you even still have them?

Are there any races anymore?
    Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
    STEVE B
    1993 Probe GT
    2016 Mustang

Comment

I still have the mustang and the MX3, im pretty sure im just gonna junk the MX3 pretty soon. Just no motivation to work on it, especially after it got hit.

I dunno about the races anymore. been well over a year since ive gone out.
      07 Mazda3 bone stock daily
      87 Foxbody 5.0 - 217whp/272tq 12.4:1afr!
      94 MX-6: SOLD!
      93 PGT- ZE, headers, exhaust, CAI, Capsule Racing intake manifold (VRIS delete), Mx3 fw, Act 6-puck, AEM af guage (SOLD)

Comment

What's up everybody? Anyone in AZ still around?
        93 FSDE 2.0 Probe

Comment

Apparantly we are all around.... Reaching all corners of Phx. And that's just part of the reason there's no activity here.
          1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
          1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
          2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
          2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
          1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Where have u been mac? I was trying to get a hold of you a lil while ago. I needed help with a few things and the last I heard was your probe got wrecked. U get another probe? What's going on man? Hit me up.
            93 FSDE 2.0 Probe

Comment

Originally posted by Probe_addict View Post
              Where have u been mac? I was trying to get a hold of you a lil while ago. I needed help with a few things and the last I heard was your probe got wrecked. U get another probe? What's going on man? Hit me up.

why didn't you just pm him

Comment

Originally posted by Probe_addict View Post
                Yeah man my last daily Probe was eaten up by a semi at 80mph, the race Probe had to be chopped and recycled but I now something else KL in the garage needing my attention. All I've been doing is work and building a car at work aswell when there's downtime, staying out of the sun and looking forward this next coming months. I remember your build was a 2.0L all motor ?

Comment

Yeah bro. I've done a lot to it recently and trying to finish the body for a show out here in queen creek next month.I wanted to talk to you about swapping another probe I might get to the v6. Could use some help or even pay ya to help me build it. Did you salvage a lot of parts off it?

P1p I did pm him a long time ago lol and even hit up that dude from chandler that had the red probe with stripes too.
                  93 FSDE 2.0 Probe

Comment

Well if you were a lot closer then we could all get together on the west side fo a meetup and talk build options. Currently only one of us is getting any headway and I will on occasion just stop by to check the progress. I would estimate I am 75 miles west of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X