X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message for Backinblack

Originally posted by Backinblack
    Tracker_ZR2

Your name has been brought to my attention for post whoring in the NDPOC forum section. Your posted a off topic comment in a thread that was over a year old. Although I appreciate your participation on the board, please do not reactivate old threads in order to get your post count up. A couple of your replies have been deleted and merged in order to keep the board streamlined. I left those I felt were on subject. Please keep your replies up to date and on subject. Thanks

Chris

NDPOC Moderator

yes, i was post whoring for the sole purpose of needing to send a PM to another NDPOC member. this site did not allow me to contact him via PM till i had 15 post. i figured it would be better for my own sake to post up in the NDPOC section since i am from ND and would not effect the whole PT community. i am sorry for my whoring tendencies and they will not continue for now i can send PM's, or at least could at that time. its nice to know that moderators are paying attention, even in semi-dead areas of the fourums to continue a smooth running operation of these fourms. once again i do appologize for my past actions but i did what i had to do to send a PM.

Kyle

i tried to send this to you in a pm but the site did not allow me too since i no longer have 15 posts. you will probally delete this thread but how else was i supose to get ahold of you.
    my signature was removed for violating board policy

Hmm a few years ago there was actually a "whoring" thread just for that purpose. I remember it cuz that is where I went to get mine to 15 too.

Looks like you are sitting at 14 now Kyle, so lets get your 15th. Where are you from in ND?

I moved to Alabama some years back but still read the ND one since I lived there for 30 years and know alot of these guys.

Regardless, welcome to PT. Hope you have a nice stay!
    Matthew Basaraba
    X3-RCKT
    92 Mazda MX-3 Modified Machine!
    Guns dont kill people, I do! Guns just make it a whole lot more fun!!!

My Car Domain

Comment

Originally posted by X3 Rckt
      Hmm a few years ago there was actually a "whoring" thread just for that purpose. I remember it cuz that is where I went to get mine to 15 too.

Looks like you are sitting at 14 now Kyle, so lets get your 15th. Where are you from in ND?

I moved to Alabama some years back but still read the ND one since I lived there for 30 years and know alot of these guys.

Regardless, welcome to PT. Hope you have a nice stay!
      Thanx.

I live in the wonderfull city of bismarck for the last 4 years now. where at in ND were you from.

Comment

I grew up in Wilton, 20 miles north of Bismarck.

I moved to Bismarck when I was 18 and I bought a house out of town in like 1997. (was out by Lincoln on Applecreek Road, the turn off on Expressway right by the state pen)

After I got divorced, Backinblack and HeihtMX6 (not sure if Jason comes to the board still or not) moved in out at the house and we had one HELL of a time! Haha! Chris can tell you some messed up stories about the stuff that went on out there! Was out of control!

We had a DAKPOC meet at the house, can see pictures of it in the pictures section, and so many parties it was unreal. I have to say that I really miss some of the stuff we did, but there was alot of it that should never have been done and I dont know if I will ever be able to forgive myself or forget alot of it.

I am remarried now, have a son about to turn 2, and have a great job. I now live in Alabama and work for Summa Technologies/ Lockhead Martin writing NC and CMM programs for Military Prototype model machining and quality control.

Lol maybe that was more than you asked for but thought I would give you the whole run down.
        Matthew Basaraba
        X3-RCKT

My Car Domain

Comment

i see your sig, your a basaraba -

i bet i know your family from wilton.

i go to wilton quite frequently to visit an establishment called
          "THE SPORTSMANS"

Comment

Well then I am sure you have seen my sister and brother in law in there, Lori and Jay Van Watermuelen.

My parents own that greenhouse on the north end of town, Wildwood Greenhouse.

Lori and Jay actually moved down here to Alabama a couple of weeks ago. I got Jay and interview here where I work as a Manufacturing Helper so that he can get machinists training.

We machine most of the parts for F16, F22, F35 Fighters and alot of stuff for Boeing as well.

I am actually a NC and CMM programmer here. I get to sit in an office until something screws up, at which point my job becomes a pain in the butt! LOL
            Matthew Basaraba
            X3-RCKT

My Car Domain

Comment

KK Tracker. Just letting you know what was up. I didn't want you coming on and seeing all your posts gone and not knowing why. I don't like being an ass in the forums but I gotta keep this poc clean so we can continue to use it.
              NDPOC President
              2010 Dodge Journey (Da wifes), 2006 Cadillac STS-4 (the daily driver), 2008 Yamaha Raider (1.8 liters of fun), 2002 Chevy 2500 4x4 (the pull the other cars car), 1976 Corvette Stingray L-48

Comment

Originally posted by Backinblack
                KK Tracker. Just letting you know what was up. I didn't want you coming on and seeing all your posts gone and not knowing why. I don't like being an ass in the forums but I gotta keep this poc clean so we can continue to use it.
                no prob bob!

do you still work at the same shop on the strip in Mandan. i should swing by sometime and show you my LX ive been working on.

Comment

Working...
                X