Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Midwest Fords & Mazdas

Midwest Fords & Mazdas formerly Wisconsin POC & Chicago POC

July 13th, 2002, 10:09 PM   #1
Aken

: Jul 2002
: Racine, Wisconsin
: 71
Anybody hiring in this boring town?

Alright, abody know of places that are hiring down in Racine? I had an interview recently at the library, and I dunno if I got the job, so I'm looking for backups.

I'm trying to stay away from physical labor, fast food, and convenience stores. Anything else should be cool.

Lemme know. Thanks.

July 14th, 2002, 07:31 AM   #2
The Canuck
Supercharged Member

: Nov 2001
: Waukegan
: 40
: 1,213
don't we all want a job that isn't physical labor, not fast food or a convenience store. Sorry just having some fun. Anyways, sorry don't know of anything but good luck on the search.

Jason

"Ya know, my blown struts and rattling shift knob, and peeling clearcoat and rusting fenders, and rusting underbody, and fading paint, and door dings and broken ball joint all add character to my car. " -- VTEC_EATER

July 14th, 2002, 02:22 PM   #3
Scott93SE

: Feb 2000
: Milwaukee area, wi
: 1,632
is there a walmart in racine? i worked at one, it was a pretty easy ass BS job that paid like $6.80/hr pay wasnt that great but the work was easy.

July 14th, 2002, 05:40 PM   #4
Aken

Ya there is, but its way on the other side of town for me. My paycheck would have to go to gas.

July 15th, 2002, 08:09 PM   #5
Aken

Hah, no need anymore. Got a job at the library :grin:

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.