No announcement yet.

Stainless Door Sill Bulk Buy #2!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they should. they are in a plastic sandwich bag. it might have worked its way down through the shredded paper.

IF there isn't one in the box let me know and i will get some mailed out ASAP. we did them before packaging the sills so we had the correct count, there weren't any extras left afterwards
    95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
    Built, Not Bought.
    No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

I lost my hardware lol who is the second pic would like to know what they used and damn I miss my orchid
      1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
      Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
        they should. they are in a plastic sandwich bag. it might have worked its way down through the shredded paper.

IF there isn't one in the box let me know and i will get some mailed out ASAP. we did them before packaging the sills so we had the correct count, there weren't any extras left afterwards

Would you have an extra set of these leftover for sale... and, if so, what's the price?

Larry T

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
          No, this is likely the last run of them i will be doing.
          Not unless some one can convince him otherwise. I think there was trouble reaching the 15 people for this BB.
          Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

I'd be interested in a set too. So maybe we can get some more people on board.
            1996 PGT - Bone Stock
            -- I love my PGT--

Comment

You would need at least 15 people I believe, like he said and there is a non refundable deposit to get on the list. This way if someone backs out for what ever reason he doesn't take the loss. Which is fine, as you can see from the pic in my post they are well worth it. If you guys can convince him to do another run, I'd be down for a second set. Fast to make them and fast shipper too, highly recommended

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by mistert41 View Post
              Would you have an extra set of these leftover for sale... and, if so, what's the price?

Larry T
              You would have to first check and see if it will even fit a 1st gen Larry. These were made for 2nd gens

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
              See? Eleanor is a second gen, remember? LOL

Comment

Let me know if there's more of these. Interested in 2 sets. I'd love them with a GT/GTS like the doors.
                1994 Performance White GT 5 speed - Rest in peace.[/B] My first car, totaled 10/11/09
                1996 Black Probe GT - 100k & Factory Spec.
                TW's Tilted Kilt 1997 Probe GTS - Hand built KLZE, Port & Polish, CAI, Eibachs, STS, Catless. Rides like your mistress, shrieks like your wife.

Comment

Yes, put my name down for a set if you decide to do another production run. I can put half down right away when/if there is a production run date planned.
                  94 PGT Impromptu project
                  08 Acura TL type S Grocery Getter
                  68 Type 3 Square True Project

Comment

Working...
                  X