Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > MBX Motorsports

MBX Motorsports MBX Motorsports

August 24th, 2006, 08:35 PM   #1
projectB10
Donating Member

: Jul 2003
: New Zealand (Under the Southern Sky)
: 80
Can some one who knows Mike point him at his PM.

I need an answer as to when he might OR if he has already shipped a Dual Feed kit purchased via PayPal on 30th July last.

thanks

Chris

Ohh gee whiz - will somebody wake this guy up... pleease.

Eunos Presso HI-XS Special Edition, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , walbro 255,short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI,Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.

September 2nd, 2006, 03:16 PM   #2
Mike Baxter
Donating Member

: Mar 2000
: Maryland
: 5,322
Your order has been shipped, sometimes they get hung up on your end in customs etc. Let us know when you receive it or if you have already received it!

PS we have an e-mail on our site, it's sales@mbxmotorsports.net

September 2nd, 2006, 04:02 PM   #3
projectB10
Donating Member

Mike

Thanks for the reply. No not received at this end yet.

Yes I tried getting a response by sending emails to the sales@mbxmotorsports.net and the shogunned@aol.com email addresses (on the 27th of August).

Chris
Eunos Presso HI-XS Special Edition, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , walbro 255,short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI,Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.

September 2nd, 2006, 05:08 PM   #4
CrimSon_ReD
Chasing the Boogey Man!

: Jun 2003
: Making Movies
: 55
: 20,396
Um you are in New Zealend so have some patience...
Mike B. Has yet to screw anyone over and I can vouch for his integrity!

Customs is a bitch sometimes!

September 3rd, 2006, 12:15 AM   #5
projectB10
Donating Member

:
Um you are in New Zealend so have some patience...
Mike B. Has yet to screw anyone over and I can vouch for his integrity!

Customs is a bitch sometimes!

Thanks for your input.

Yes I understand about the distance from the US of A to NZ. My experience ( including purchases from Mike in the past) is that the shipping service is excellent - really quick and very reliable.

If you had read my thread you would understand I was looking for confirmation (read communication by the supplier with the customer) of despatch of goods or otherwise .

What I was NOT doing was bitching at or about Mike.

Hope that clarifies things for you????

September 8th, 2006, 03:54 PM   #6
bcmurphy87
Donating Member

: Dec 2005
: carrollton, ga
: 33
: 717
i was wondering when my fpr was going to come in just trying to put the car together before nopi
MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

October 1st, 2006, 10:18 PM   #7
projectB10
Donating Member

thanks Mike - thought you might be interested - the order arrived here on Friday the 29th September.

The dispatch date your end was shown as 14th September (Post Marked). That transit tiem is about right based on my experience with other suppliers.

There must be something wrong with your systems your end if you think the goods were despatched prior to 3rd September??

November 9th, 2006, 04:42 PM   #8
cwb020

: Mar 2005
: J-viLLe,FL
: 125
Having SAME problem..??

Sent two emails and one PM.. anyone have a phone #.. I ordered a front strut bar TWO weeks ago almost and the $$ has cleared from paypal, but no response from Mike on if/ when Ill get the FSTB.. would like to hear something before I request my $$ back.. thanks! -Wayne-
P.S. Really should put some kind of # on MBX just so we dont have to go through third parties to get a hold of you..

November 9th, 2006, 07:57 PM   #9
Mike Baxter
Donating Member

: Mar 2000
: Maryland
: 5,322
Sent you a PM!

PS If you do a search for MBX Contact info, here is what you would find

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthre...ht=MBX+contact

November 10th, 2006, 01:29 PM   #10
cwb020

: Mar 2005
: J-viLLe,FL
: 125
ok appreciate the response.. sorry I didnt do my homework a lil bit more .. just got kinda worried for a minute their.. THANKS again ! LATER -Wayne-

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.