Donating to Probetalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
    Dmark. Any way that I may use the logo for Probetalk on our goody bags for HH 2015? I pm'd Racey Stacey but haven't heard back wasn't sure which of you to contact really. Please LMK.
    i haven't forgotten about this. stacey and i have been dealing with some issues at our home the last week, so i apologize for not getting back to you sooner.

i will discuss this with her when she returns home and i will answer you via PM.

what's in the goodie bags?
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

YEEEESSSSSSSSS! Awesome news,Thank you ! Sorry to hear about the trouble at home though and hope everything will be fine.

The goody bags will include : A Probetalk sticker,Performance Probe sticker, A NEPO Sticker , A Hocking Hills Sticker, a Hocking Hills 2015 Dash Plaque, A Leather Probe Key fob- ( I'm currently talking to a vendor about this. He has some that were made years ago and I'm trying to secure enough for all of the bags.)
      If we can get this meet off of the ground and get 10 people to show this year coming year I would be happy. We can build on that for the future.
      I have one Person from Performance Probe committed to coming as well. I have been trying to notify people on the Facebook Probe pages and the Probetalk / Performance Probe pages as well. I signed on to MX6 .com but they have a rule about publishing posts on there until a mod can look at them to see if the Newbie's are behaving. Unfortunately no one is looking at my posts so none have been published. Initially I was excited but I'm not sure If I'll be able to get the word out over there or not now.

Dmark you can contact me via home/cell phone if you like ? LMK. If you have ideas for these goody bags, send those along too. Your out on the Left Coast so if you PM me your address I'll send you and Racey Stacey each Goody bags as well

Thank you

Comment

responded via PM.

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Thank you ! Got it and responded

Comment

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
            Dmark. Any way that I may use the logo for Probetalk on our goody bags for HH 2015? I pm'd Racey Stacey but haven't heard back wasn't sure which of you to contact really. Please LMK.
            What Is the HH 2015? I have never heard of it but if there will be a probe community there I would like to attend. Where is it located at? Details?
            93 PGT- street/track build KLZE, All Go no show! Cracked block repairs in progress.
            95 PGT- Daily Driver KLDE, body kit, 18in rims, cai, dual exhaust, plugs and wires.
            96 PGT- Turbo Project KLZE, will be both Show AND GO!
            1998 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Street/Strip project. if you wanna know whats under the hood come and find out!

Comment

I also just donated to probetalk. Long over due, as I too would have given up on my probes long ago if it wasn't for this forum. Thanks Probetalk!
              93 PGT- street/track build KLZE, All Go no show! Cracked block repairs in progress.
              95 PGT- Daily Driver KLDE, body kit, 18in rims, cai, dual exhaust, plugs and wires.
              96 PGT- Turbo Project KLZE, will be both Show AND GO!
              1998 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Street/Strip project. if you wanna know whats under the hood come and find out!

Comment

Originally posted by illcool View Post
                I also just donated to probetalk. Long over due, as I too would have given up on my probes long ago if it wasn't for this forum. Thanks Probetalk!
                Hey you donated? Good for you glad to hear that. I hope threw this meet we're planning we can really push support for this site. Thank you

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by illcool View Post
                What Is the HH 2015? I have never heard of it but if there will be a probe community there I would like to attend. Where is it located at? Details?
                HH or Hocking Hills is in Ohio. A bunch of us here and now on Performance Probe are planning a meet in Columbus Ohio. The plan is to:
                Meet, check out all of the cool 1st gen, 2nd gen Probes, MX6, and anything else KL powered. Then go carts and or laser tag. Followed by Eating and then we cruise Hocking Hills as a group. Check out this link for details, probably best to begin at the first post

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701315918

Comment

I'm trying to donate today but where can I find my PT User ID #?? I can't find it for the life of me! Thanks

EDIT:::

WOW am I drunk?? I wish I could blame this on my blonde hair but I'm pretty sure I have black hair... NEVER MIND. For some reason I was looking for a user ID # and not my user ID. I misread I guess. Donating now!
                  Last edited by directorgtr; October 6, 2014, 07:44 AM. Reason: ...
                  ------------------------------------------------------
                  93 PGT atx Stock
                  94 PGT mtx - KLZE straight neck, rebuilt heads with de components, headers, test pipe, full CAI, RR-Racing engine mount inserts front and back, Extremethings modded ecu, Stage 1 clutch

Comment

Originally posted by directorgtr View Post
                    I'm trying to donate today but where can I find my PT User ID #?? I can't find it for the life of me! Thanks

EDIT:::

WOW am I drunk?? I wish I could blame this on my blonde hair but I'm pretty sure I have black hair... NEVER MIND. For some reason I was looking for a user ID # and not my user ID. I misread I guess. Donating now!
                    updated your status. thank you very much!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
                      "Five Star Member". with this level, you gain access to a number of "hidden" forums, all of which are completely unmoderated.
                      pr0n?

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                      Wow this thread is funny, nevermind the speculative costs, Basically.....get an entire hatch.
                      2nd'd 3rd'd

Originally posted by Placid PGT View Post
                      Here you go, hope this helps.

I think he is part of our owners club here in the UK too.

http://probatron.blogspot.co.uk/
                      Sweet!

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
                      Srt4 will always be a challenge up top with their longer 4th for those of us wanting to take up there in speed. Good race
                      yipper.

I'm in dire need of a transmission for a 1GT MX6 GT. Located in La Mesa Ca

Originally posted by Maddening View Post
                      Just Google Chris619, you'll see he gets around. I saw him on NASIOC OT too and just ignored his BS, he was the same idiot everywhere he went.

Comment

Working...
                      X