This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All,

I am chasing a passenger side, guard (fender) moulding. That's the little plastic thingy attached to the guard, positioned behind the front wheel.

Would prefer white if possible, has to be undamaged with the clips intact.

Would need to be shipped to Ipswich, Queensland.
    94 Probe 24V, K&N air-filter, XS-Power s/s headers, 2.5 inch straight thru Magnaflow CAT and muffler, Megan Hot Dog, crossdrilled & vented rotors with painted calipers, Mustang chin spoiler. Pioneer H/Unit and Sub, Alpine Amps and speakers.

Comment

• Looking for short shifter, or civic shifter. PM me if you've got one.
      1996 PGT - Bone Stock
      -- I love my PGT--

Comment

• WTB (QLD Pref) KL Series Engine

Looking for an engine to use as a temp transplant whilst Im rebuilding the Hybrid motor. May even use it for parts but looking for a cheap solution to get car back on road.

Let me know what you have got pls.

No longer required. Now have two complete engines and three manual transmissions from Mazda 626's
        Last edited by ausloki; June 29, 2014, 02:08 AM. Reason: NO longer needed

Comment

• WTB - 5 speed gearbox parts.

My gearbox is popping out of fifth gear. Does anyone have a Ford Probe (or possibly Mazda MX-6) fifth gear, synchro and shift fork ? or know of a place where to get a new one/set ?

Thanks All......
          94 Probe 24V, K&N air-filter, XS-Power s/s headers, 2.5 inch straight thru Magnaflow CAT and muffler, Megan Hot Dog, crossdrilled & vented rotors with painted calipers, Mustang chin spoiler. Pioneer H/Unit and Sub, Alpine Amps and speakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackear View Post
            WTB - 5 speed gearbox parts.

My gearbox is popping out of fifth gear. Does anyone have a Ford Probe (or possibly Mazda MX-6) fifth gear, synchro and shift fork ? or know of a place where to get a new one/set ?

Thanks All......
            Have complete working gearboxes if you want

Comment

• I can strip my old gearbox and send you what you need?

let me know
              As a matter of fact, I do know everything. What I choose to disclose is at my discretion.

Comment

• Well if anyone has a stuffed gearbox they are willing to donate

Need a good case, doesn't matter if a gear is stripped synchro's a stuffed and all that.
                I am a Melbourne person so...
                Contrary to popular opinion, I do have mechanical sympathy, I always feel sorry for the cars I drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackear View Post
                  WTB - 5 speed gearbox parts.

Thanks All......
                  Hows the Probe handling the Mazda gearbox?

Comment

• Afternoon gents, I'm curious if any of you gentlemen would be able to locate something for me. I've been trying for months to find any fe dohc parts, specificly mazda, such as the head and intake manifold. Would any of you be willing to pull one or both and sell them to me over in the United States? I would be willing to pay a little extra for your time as well. Pm me or something if you would be able to, and yes I am very serious about it. Thanks for your time.
                    it's not the fall that hurts, its the sudden stop at the bottom

Comment

• [SA] For Sale - Ford Probe

And Gone
                      Last edited by ausloki; October 13, 2014, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• FS [QLD] Performance Parts

Now that I have decided to part with the 626 I'll be returning it to stock and selling the vehicle (with some enhancements still)

But I have the following Items for sale

RuRockn 302 Rods, Most of you following build threads should be familiar with these. I'm asking $300 for these.

Colt Tri-Flow S/C Cam grinds. Asking $300 for these as well.

KLG4 Series Heads, Would like $200 for these

Diamond Racing pistons to suit the above Rods, Will need new clips and rings
                        20 thou oversized with an 8.7:1 CR asking $180 for them

I'll uploads pics in the next day or two.
                        contact me via the forums or my email direct. crobson69 at gmail dot com.

Comment

• megasquirt

hi , i want ecu megasquirt mk9395 , any body have it . thanks

Comment

• [WTB] OEM intake elbow (KL V6)

If anyone on the east coast has an OEM intake elbow thats not cracked or damaged and no longer requires it pls contact me urgently.

Comment

• wtb Probe

Hi all. I strayed and bought a BA Falcon. Now I have an Alfa 156 but I miss having a Probe, any for sale in QLD?

Comment

• wtb Probe

Hi all. I strayed and bought a BA Falcon. Now I have an Alfa 156 but I miss having a Probe, any for sale in QLD?

Comment

Working...
                                X